Hunter and Target

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 3. Hunter and Target

 

BoA POV

 

I can’t stop thinking about what happened, one day with Sehun. He is indeed dreamy and charming.. But  I have a weird feel about His aura. “Boa come here!” Mom shouted from the lower floor. I stayed at the stairs, “What?”.  “Aunt Park want to pick some herbs at the woods today.” She explains, “So..?” I raised my eyebrows. “She wanted me to invite me, but I can’t. Can you go with Her..?” She begged, actually I don’t want to but I don’t want to make mom forced Herself to go. Tonight She have an meeting. “Okay I’ll go.. When will she go?”. “She’ll come here in an hour..” I sighed and go back to my room.

 

 

Sehun POV

 

“Prepare yourself.” Kris said, me, Amber, Kyung Soo, Chanyeol, and Kai nodded. My family members contains Kris as our leader, me, Amber nuna, Kyung soo, Kai, and Chanyeol. We are the owner of this area, if any wolfs come in me and Kyung Soo will take care of it. But sometimes Amber nuna comes and take care of the intruder alone.

 

‘I’ll patrol this area and the north, Amber and Kai you guys go to the west. Chanyeol you go east and Kyungsoo and Sehun you check south since there are many intruder comes from there’. Kris said with such an leader feel in it.

We all separated to our own ways,  Kyungsoo and I patrol the largest area so we separated again. When I was running I smell the scent of human. But its and smell that I know. I chased the smell and found Her.

 

 

BoA POV

 

“Auntie!!” I lifted Auntie park from falling from the ground. She suddenly fell when we picked some plants. I looked to the direction Auntie look and there…

A huge beast staring at us with light red eyes. It’s so huge and the fur.. I decided it’s an Wolf or maybe a kind of it maybe a werewolf. The beast is growling and take a step closer to us. I shook Auntie park’s body “Auntie!! Auntie!!” I tried to wake Her up. But She was gone far far away.

I feel the ground and find a trunk, I  grab it and pointed at the beast. “Shooo!! Shooo!!” I tries to scared it but it seems no use, it grins it teeth are showing. “Please leave..!!” I throw the trunk at it but I missed or maybe it ducked. Auntie park moved a bit maybe She wakes up. When I looked at the beast again it changed into a human.. Boy..? ‘Are my eyes playing with me..’ I said to myself.  The person walk towards us. It’s very frightening to see, and I looked away. ‘Please go.. Please go away..’

 

The situation is quiet, I can’t hear His footsteps maybe He left. And Auntie park is starting to regain Her conscious.

 

“I’ll help you with Her..” He sounds very familiar, He’s on His knees and lift Auntie park bridal style. I glanced to His face, It’s Sehun. “How.. How come..?” “Just come with me..” Sehun smiled and walk like He didn’t carry anything.

 

___________________________

 

Any comments..????? ^^