Another Immortal

Beauty and Beast

Chapter 12 : Another immortal

 

[Sehun POV]

 

“GOD!” I almost choked at my own word, there’s a human. No.. It must be some immortal creature like Luhan. “You know that dirt bag Luhan?” He asked. “Are you a kind like He’s..?” I asked. “You can say that.. But I’m His senior. Yup.. You can say that I’m His senior.” He smiled. “His senior..?” I repeated His words. “Yes.. I’m the one who makes Him.” He smiled, like its nothing.

“I think He’s dangerous..” Boa whispered, She holded my hand tighter. “You are a human! Wow.. Congratulation you still alive! Once I get out I must kill you tough..” He grinned again, but this time His eyes shined, flashing red eyes thirsty for blood. “You know how long I have been here..? Almost forever.. Gee..” He sighed. “Go back to the place where you belong monster!” I shouted as I pushed the door closing it. “Monster? You are a monster to.. Wolf!” He laughed hard, I slammed the door and throw anything on my reach in front of it so there’s no way He could escape!

“Sehun..” I forget! BoA was there.. And She saw everything.. Hear everything.. “You guys didn’t say that.. Is it true?” She stuttered, “Boa..”

 

 

She’s still devastated by that, I tried to calm Her down in the living room. But there’s no use.. I should know from the start that shouldn’t happened. “I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t open it at the first time..” I said. She stare at me with Her teary eyes, “The problem is why do you guys let me know this secret but didn’t tell me the coincide of knowing it..?” She mumble. “…” I stayed silent.

“We haven’t though that far.. We think there will be nothing’s wrong that time..” I apologize, She still shaken I still can hear Her heart beat beating fast. ‘They’ll kill me if I meet another like them..’ She thought. “No.. I’ll protect you even if I will die because of it.”

She again stared at me, but this time there’s a bit of happiness on Her expression. “Sehun I trust you.” She said. I swallowed hard.

 

 

I typed an email to Luhan this manners has gone too far.

 

To : Luhan ([email protected])

Subject : URGENT

What the hell is it? On the basement! BoA sees it and she is now terrified. You better come here right away.

 

I clicked ‘Send’, He should answer it fast. I keep checking BoA’s house and the basement all night. There is no movement of anything. That thing still there and BoA’s house is safe there’s no movement of anything. Nothing dangerous in this area.

I checked my phone again and got the reply email.

 

From : Luhan ([email protected])

Subject :Re- URGENT

YOU IDIOT!

DO YOU CLOSE THE DOOR BACK!? AND THE LOCKS!!?

We shouldn’t talk about it here, I’ll tell you when I come home. I’m still in Hong Kong, I have the first flight tomorrow.

Make sure you lock it or close the door tightly or maybe just put a huge rock in front of it.

 

Thank god He’ll come tomorrow, but from His respond that thing must be dangerous. I stayed all night in the basement keeping my eyes on the door which is now can’t be seen because of the stuffs I thrown in front of it.

I looked at my watch “10 AM”

 

 

 

...

 

*slapped* sorry please dont leave this FF TT___TT