Your choice

I'm a Fool II : The Mind Game [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Why??" Luhan widened his eyes, the panic showing in his every movement. 

"I told you I don't know why...I just want to meet him...please" I pleaded softly, feeling slightly guilty for wanting to meet Chunji when I was with him. But I couldn't help it, something in the back of my mind told me I had to see him. 

"Okay...if that's what you want I'll call him..." He reluctantly gave in, avoiding my stare. I knew he didn't want to show me his disappointment, but I knew him well enough to understand his feelings. Heaving a sigh, I placed my hand on his, the gentle touch reminiscing all my feelings for him. Gosh it was so hard to resist the urge to hug and kiss him. 

"Please understand...I just need to see him, although I don't know why..." I explained but soon regretted it. What was I doing? I wasn't even his girlfriend anymore! What was there to explain? Jesus, I loved Luhan too much for my own sake.
 He nodded in response before pecking my forehead and leaving the hospital room to go and ring Chunji. 
I closed my eyes to calm myself down, just a simple kiss on the forehead had me shivering like a teenage girl in love, but then again there was this feeling that told me all those things were wrong, and with that feeling the headache came back, more painful than it had been before. 

"So what did you want to talk about? Did something happen? Why were you crying when you called??"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Why? What happened? Shush baby, I'm here, don't cry uh? Whatever happened we'll find a solution"

"No...you don't understand..."


Again those images replayed in my head, causing a deep pain in my heart. Why did it hurt so much? I fisted my hair, the headache worsening by the second as tears started to roll down my cheeks for no reason. Why was I crying? 

"Let's break up"

"What are you saying? Why are you saying this?"

"It's for the better Jieun. We're not made to be together--"

"JIEUN! Yah! Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Luhan's voice suddenly interrupted the images and I found myself being shaken by him. I looked at him with wet eyes as the pain in my head and heart slowly subsided. 

"Are you alright? Gosh you scared me there--" He interrupted himself when I unexpectedly hugged him, in need of his comforting warmth. He instantly returned the hug, circling one of his arms around my waist and brushing my hair soothingly with his other hand. My head rested on his chest following the rhythm of his breathing as I listened to his accelerating pulse. 

"It's beating like crazy" I mumbled referring to his racing heart, earning a chuckle from him. "Of course it is, pabo. This is just the effect you have on me." He stated simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, yet no matter how simple he put it, it still made me blush madly. After all he was the Luhan that had me falling madly in love with him. Wait, what the hell was I thinking?? He wasn't even my boyfriend anymore! 
But despite knowing perfectly the sad truth, I couldn't break away from his warm touch, it just was impossible, he was addicting in every way possible and the fact that I had been in withdrawal for a month didn't exactly help me. 

"L-Luhan..." I whimpered trying to hint that it wasn't right for us to hug like that, although I had been the one to initiate it. He squeezed my waist and let go, smiling weakly at me. 
"Yeah, I'm sorry...you're right, we shouldn't do this...it's just that I miss you too much..." He explained brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and slightly leaned on his hand, loving and longing for his touch. Those moments made me really wonder with what will I could resist him when I wanted nothing but to go back to him. Maybe I should have just given him another chance instead of stubbornly wanting to demonstrate I wasn't as easy as he thought, because in truth, under his spell, I actually was. 
But I luckily was stopped from saying anything when Chunji barged into the hospital room, his chest rising up and down as he panted out of breath and his eyes searching anxiously for something, or someone, who probably was no one but myself. 

"Gosh Jieun, what the hell happened?? I was so damn worried!!" He hissed speedy-walking towards my bed, pushing Luhan aside and scanning my body up and down to search for any evident injury. I chuckled observing his freaked out self, he looked cute in that moment, his already-big-enough nostrils enlarging as he took in deep breaths to recover from what I assumed had been a marathon towards the hospital. His pupils were shaking in concern as he continued analyzing my body and his brows were knitted in a deep frown. 

"Aigoo, you're alright! What happened that you had to be hospitalized uh? Does somewhere hurt?" He then asked after realizing I hadn't reported injuries anywhere. But as I looked at him to answer his question my head started to hurt once again and I couldn't help but shut my eyes tightly while pressing my fingers against my temples to ease the piercing pain.

"Yah Jieun! Jieun!! Mr Park!!!" Luhan hollered, immediately asking for help as his fastening steps echoed in my head. 

"Hey Jieun what's happening?? Does your head hurt??" 

"No, Sherlock. I'm just forcing myself to poop on the bed. Of course it hurts you idiot! Why else would I be massaging my head and shutting my eyes?!?" I growled at Chunji for his stupidness. 

"Yah Chanhee! Why did you have to run so fast! Geez I almost tripped to keep up with your pace!" I managed to hear Byunghun's voice as he entered the room as well. "Oh Jesus, Jieun are you alright??" He shrieked dramatically when he noticed my pained self. "Does it look like I'm alright?!?!" I shouted frustrated by their brainless questions. Couldn't they think about their words before opening their freaking stupid mouths?? 
They started ranting endlessly, their screams only worsening my headache till I couldn't concentrate on their words anymore and their voices fading in the background as othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter