Strange feelings

I'm a Fool II : The Mind Game [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV 


What was I doing? Why had I actually stayed with him? Why was I feeling so comfortable and calm around him? Why had the ache in my heart stopped the right moment I had decided to stay? It was so obvious that I still loved him and I hadn't even tried to deny it. But could I really let myself forgive him? I glanced at him, no matter what he had done to me, just by staring at him, my heart accelerated its pace. Why the hell was he so damn handsome? Why the hell did his arms look so welcoming? And why the hell did his chest look so warm? He had been freaking cheating on me for three years! And even right in front of my eyes at that! So why the heck couldn't I bring myself to hate him? Damn Luhan, why did I have to freaking love him? 

"Thanks for staying Ji" He said, snapping me out of my trance. I softened at his words, he looked so vulnerable in that moment. Who, with a right state of mind, would have left him alone? 

"Mmm" I hummed in response not really knowing what to answer. It was getting awkward now that he didn't need comfort anymore and the both of us didn't know what to say. I sighed and rested my head against the car window, staring outside and noting a coffee shop literally packed. It was so packed that people were queuing even outside the shop. I squinted my eyes, somehow that shop had attracted my attention like a magnet, and the more I stared at it the more I could feel something poking at the back of my mind. 

"Hey Luhan, have we ever been here before?" I asked still with my eyes glued on the coffee shop. Luhan turned around to face me and then looked at the shop, his pupils shaking as he did so, as if he feared something. He was quick to hide it, but not quick enough. I knew him too well for his own good and I knew that something was wrong, especially when he diverted his attention back on the street in front of us and pressed the accelerator "No, I don't think so. Why?" He inquired. I narrowed my eyes at him, curious of what had gotten into him. 

"Nothing." Nothing that concerned him anyways. Because I was sure it concerned Chunji, seeing as images of him had invaded my mind as soon as I had set my eyes on the shop. I shook my head, Jesus that feeling was so damn strange. I couldn't even explain it to myself, but I felt as if I were missing something important. 

"Hey are you alright?" Luhan said, noting my furrowed brows. I smiled at him "Yeah, don't worry."

"Jieun-ah" 

"Mm?"

"Do you mind coming back home just for today? I miss you so much..." I in my breath at his request as I gripped tightly the leather seat. I didn't know what to do. I didn't trust myself to go back and actually leave that place again. I knew myself enough to know it would have been hard for me to part from him again, especially if I was brought back to the place that had all of our memories. 

"Luhan..." I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. "I don't think you're being fair right now." He blinked his eyes repeatedly and diverted his attention from the road to glance at me with a questioning look. 

"Luhan, it's already hard for me as it is right now. Can't you understand that if you bring me there, it won't be so easy for me to leave? My heart still longs for you and you know that, are you trying to take advantage of that right now? Because we both know Luhan, that if I ever decided to come back, you would start...fooling around again." I forced myself not to have any pity for him. He had to know what I was going through because of him, he had to know that having me back wouldn't have been so easy...if I ever decided to go back, that's it. 
My sharp eyes didn't fail to notice his grip onto the steering-wheel tightening and his jaw clenching. 
The car suddenly came to a halt as he turned his head around to shoot me a painful look. I knew I had hit the bull's eyes, but I was just stating the truth, we both knew he would have started cheating on me again. 

"Do you really have this little in me Jieun? Is it so hard to believe that I actually changed for you? That I actually wanted to become a better man to have you back?" He chuckled darkly "Wait. Do you even love me? You know Jieun, for a month I have been wondering why you had decided to live with Chunji, but I probably found an answer. You actually don't love me Jieun and you never did, seeing as, as soon you had the chance, you ran into his arms. You were only taking pity on me--" I slapped him and only God knew how much I would have wanted to hurt him just as much he was doing to me in that moment. 

"What? The truth hurts, doesn't it?" He smirked as if I had never slapped him. Why was he treating me that way? It ing hurt to listen to his words. Was he really doubting my love for him? Did that mean that those four years I had spent with him had been nothing to him? Did that mean that he had forgotten all those times I had forgiven him feigning not having seen him with other girls? And how many times would that be, considering that everyday he had brought home a girl? 

"You ing jerk." I glared between gritted teeth, tears welling up in my eyes. "I never doubted our love, not even during those three years when I saw you everyday with other girls. As much as I sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter