Chapter 9

Do you love me too?
he handed the tickets to the guy at the entrance and the guy bowed as you guys went in. You were like a kid again as you wow-ed at every ride you see and jumping around.

"so which one do you wanna get on first?" Sungyeol asked. You thought for awhile and screamed "EVERYTHING!" he laughed at your answer and nodded.

"alright! Everything it is!" he laughed and took your hand.

the first ride you got on to was the Viking. You were so excited that you became the one pulling Sungyeol in. You guys played all of the rides and left the haunted house for last. As you were queuing, you grew scared and started hiding behind his back as the line grew shorter and shorter.

"maybe we should just skip this. " you looked up to Sungyeol and smiled your sweetest smile, hoping he would agree with you.

BUT of course that's not gonna happen.

"hey! You're the one that said to try everything! This is the last one. Just try, alright?" he told you. But you were still unsure about it and kept shaking your head. Then, he held your hand and you looked up to him.

you have me, there's nothing to be scared about. And besides, it's fake. You're Jungae, remember?" he assured you and squeezed your hand. Somehow, you werent that scared anymore.


The girl motioned you guys to go in and you held on to his hand tightly and squeezed your eyes shut. He squeezed back and that calmed you a bit.

he walked first and you followed closely behind without opening your eyes. Slowly, you were growing accustomed to the dark and decided to open your eyes. But once you opened your eyes, a ghost appeared in front of you and you screamed.
Sungyeol looked back at you and pulled you close to him again. "it's alright, I'm here, remember?" he assured you. You nodded and stayed in his arms throughout the whole journey.

finally, you guys were out and you heaved a sigh of relief.

"we are NEVER gonna go back there AGAIN!!" you screamed and walked off. He chuckled and chased after you.

"arrasso arrasso~ let's go eat and stop thinking of the haunted house, alright?" your stomach grumbled and you nodded in agreement.

after filling your stomachs, it was getting dark and you remembered that there was a beach nearby. You suggested going there and he nodded.







WOOOOOOOO~~~ double update :D hope these chapters are okay~ I love you guys~! <333 and hmmmmmm...... I smell a triple update coming up! <333 and thanks for subscribing!! I really love you guys <3333 comment on what you think!