Chapter 3

Do you love me too?
"So? Mind telling me why youre holding his hands?" she practically screamed at you with her arms crossed.
"yah. Don't talk to her like that. She's my best friend. I expect you to be nicer to her." sungyeol protested.
" Yeah, what he said !" you laughed awkwardly and you thanked sungyeol for explaining.
"so? Best friends doesn't necessarily need to hold hands while walking right?!" you can see that she's almost losing it.
you panicked and tried to explain.
"a-a-aniya! We're really close friends! Close to the extent that everyone knows that we won't like each other!" you explained.

You mentally facepalmed yourself a little because you know that you have feeling for him, even if it's a little.

"really?" she asked doubtedly and looked between you and sungyeol.
"yeaps! Honest!" you gave your biggest smile to her.
"yeah, and you know I only love you baby~" sungyeol sang to her. You laughed at his sweet words.

*if only he was saying that to me* you sighed.

she started smiling and said "I love you too" to him.
you smiled again and stretched your hands out for a handshake with her.
"I'm sorry we got off the wrong foot but, let's try this again! Annyeong! I'm jungae!" you smiled to her.
"I'm sorry for causing a scene at our first meeting. I'm minji " she smiled back and you guys shook hands
"hello? I'm SUNGYEOL!" he butted in and both of you slapped his arm, one at each side.
"OUCH!!"
both of you laughed together and you slung your arms around minji's neck.
"if he bullies you or anything, just tell me. Arrasso?" you told her.
"ne unnie~" she laughed.
"hey! Not fair! Jungae, you're supposed to help me, not her! I'm your best friend you know!" sungyeol complained and you laughed.
"which is why I'm helping her! Girls are more fragile you know, And I know you toooooooo well!" you retorted.
"andwaeeeeee~!!" he whined.
you laughed and wanted to drag Minji away but suddenly, your phone rang.
"yoboseyo? Ah omma! Ne? You're done? Arrasso I'll come over now~ ne~ annyeong!" you told your mom over the phone.
"mianhae, I got to go already, my family is done shopping so I need to go now. I'll see you guys soon! And yeollie! DONT BULLY HER, ARRASSO?! IM WATCHING YOUUUUU" you screamed at him while walking away backwards and pointing your fingers from your eyes to him, signalling that you're watching him.
*a/n sorry I'm not really good at explaining actions >< mian~*
Both of them laughed and he shouted "ARRASSO! I WON'T! ILL SEE YOU SOON! MISS YOU!" he screamed.

you found your family and went home with them.
*I'm glad that I met you today yeollie. Hope you live happily with her, even if the girl isn't me.*




HEEHE HOW WAS IT? sorry I didn't update for the past few days~ I was busy with schoolwork T_T STRESSED OMG OTL. anywayyyy,
DID YOU GUYS SEE THEIR MV FOR 'BE MINE'?! OMGOMG HOT *o* and YEOLLIE !!! <333 -dies-
he needs more lines, seriously )):
okay meaningless talk~ mianhae LOL.
OH! THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!! YOU'RE MY FIRST SUBSCRIBER!! Loves! <333 YOU KNOW WHO YOU AREEEEE!
please comment too~! ^^ okay shall stop this very-long-drag-that-nobody-cares-about talk LOL.

THANKS FOR READING~! <333 ^o^