Chapter 15

Do you love me too?

that day after the outing at lotte world, sungyeol sent minji home before heading back home himself.

all throughout the day, he kept thinking about you.

 

-flashback-

"Lotte world!!!!" he heard Yoseob shout loudly.

"Lotte world, huh?" he thought to himself. he doesnt know why but he had this urge to follow you guys.

he called minji and told her that theyre going to lotte world for their date and minji was ecstatic.

when they reached there, he was looking everywhere for you, but minji just thought that he was looking for a nice ride to go on to.

once he spotted you, he approahed you and minji was a bit upset that things are just so 'coincidental'.

and so the whole day just went like that.

-end of flashback-

 

"what's wrong with me? i thought i wanted her to be happy with yoseob. why did i go and ruin their date?"

he thought of a possible reason but he wasnt too sure about it, so he called myungsoo.

"hey myungsoo, you free?"

"oh hey sungyeol, sure i guess. i'm outside right now. you want me to go over your house now?"

"that'll be great. thanks man."

"no prob. i'll be there soon." then he hung up.

 

SUNGYEOL'S POV

after i hung up with myungsoo, i sat on the couch waiting for him to arrive. i took out my wallet and looked at the picture of me and minji. i smiled and shifted my view towards the photo beside it. it was a photo of me and Jungae. i smiled even wider. then suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"hey, thanks for coming over." I said as i opened the door.

"no prob. so, whats up?" he sat on the couch waiting for me to start.

"well..." i sat beside him on the couch. "how do you know if you really love someone?"

he laughed. "oh god this again."

wait, AGAIN?

"what? someone else asked you too?"

"er... nothing. well, if you like her, your heart beats fast when youre around her. and when she kisses you you'll feel fireworks going off in your head. when she hugs you you feel like youre holding the whole world. whatever thing she does is cute to you. you accept her for who she is. when she holds your hand you'll feel sparks." he explained.

"sparks... fireworks..." i mumbled.

"wae?"

nothing. thanks for the explanation! i reallllly needed it." i smiled widely.

"its nothing. tell me when you and Jungae get together!" he patted me on the shoulder.

ASDFGHJKL HOW DID HE KNOW?!!!!

"how did you-"

"dude, both of you are my best friends. i see everything you know." he replied casually.

i was dumbfounded. i just stared at him with my mouth opened.

"close your mouth. theres flies you know. well, im going off now. bye!" he stood up and got out of my house.

aye, myungsoo. the bestest friend anyone could ever have.

i smiled to myself and took out my phone, wanting to text jungae but a text came in instead.

From: Jungae! ^^

To: Yeollie~

YAH PABO!! meet me at the cafe tomorrow at noon, okay? i have something to tell you.

 

i smiled and replied back.

From: Yeollie~

To: PABO

yah who are you calling a pabo! sure! i have ssomething to tell you too ^^

with that, i went to sleep with a smile on my face.