Chapter 12

Do you love me too?

Lotte World part1

 

As soon as you guys reached lotte world, you ran towards the line like a little kid, dragging Yoseob behind. As you were waiting in line, you kept bombarding Yoseob with questions like "what should we ride first?" "oh! that looks fun! let's ride that later okay, oppa?" "Let's go see the souvenir shop later too!" You squealed like a little kid on her first trip to an amusement park and Yoseob just laughed at you. *she's so cute. I can't believe she's mine*

"Jungae-ah," yoseob started.

"hmm?" you answered.

"I love you." 

You were shocked at his sudden confession and you stopped jumping. you looked at him and blushed.

"aigoo~~ uri Jungae is sooooo cute!" he let go of your hands and pinched your cheeks.

"yah!" you tried to reach out to his face and pinched his cheeks. You guys played like this until you guys reached the counter.

"erm, excuse me, how many tickets would you like to buy?" you heard the salesgirl say and you immediately let go of him and answered the her.

"oh, uhm, 2 please." you smiled to her with flushed cheeks from the embarrassment you felt and from the pinching.

after getting in to lotte world, your eyes widened and breathed out a "woah." a smile crept up your lips and you turned back to yoseob.

"so, what shall we play first?" he asked.

"hmm... EVERYTHING!!!" you screamed and pulled him to the roller coaster first.

 

while lining up, you saw that yoseob looked uneasy. you turned to him and asked "are you okay?"

"I uhm... I... I'm af-fra-aid of h-heights." hestuttered.

"really? You didnt tell me that! let's play something else then!" you were turning to leave the line when he pulled you back. 

"no! it's okay. you wanna ride it, right? i'll accompany you. Maybe it can help me get over my fear of height too." he smiled a smile that could always melt your heart. you softened at his sweetness and went back to his side. You smiled at him as he laced his hands with yours.

"are you sure about this? we could always try other rides first." you asked him again as the line grew shorter.

"yes, im fine with it." he smiled.

as you got on the seats, his grip on the safety buckle (a/n idk what its called :/) was so hard that you can see his knucles turning white. you reached out for his hand and entwined it together. He looked at you and smiled. suddenly, he wasn't so scared anymore.