Chapter 11

Do you love me too?

*a/n pleaseeeeee dont kill me >o< sorry for not being able to update lately, havent been able to use the computer ._. mianhae!! ><*

 

==================================

 

As you were walking away from him, tears dropped down your face involuntarily. *what am I doing?! I have Yoseob already!* your heart was confused.

Sungyeol, on the other hand, was still sitting on th sandy beach, thinking about what happened earlier. *why did I do that? I have Minji.* but a part of his heart told him that he has already fallen for you.

He wanted to get up and chase after you, but he can't move. He still have to process what happened earlier in his brain.

*I kinda like it.* both of you thought and smiled.

 

---------------------

 

The next day, you had a date with Yoseob, so you got up and put on your cute floral dress and waited for Yoseob to come and pick you up.

When you were about to sit down on the couch, the doorbell rang.

"UGH! why do you have such good timings?!" you ranted as you walked towards the door.

"whenever I wanna sit on the couch you'd-" your words were cut off as you saw that the person standing by the door isn't Yoseob, but Sungyeol.

"hey." he flashed his boyish smile at you and your heart skipped a beat.

"uh, hey." you replied.

"are you going out with someone?"

"yeah, I'm going out with seobbie later. why?"

"can I come in first? Since he's not here yet I wanna talk to you about yesterday."

you blushed as you thought about what happened yesterday and you moved away to let him through your door.

He sat on the couch and you sat beside him. The atmosphere was awkward and quiet.

"so..." you both started. both laughed awkwardly before Sungyeol asked you to continue.

"what do you wanna talk about?" you asked carefully.

"look, about yesterday..." he looked down.

"I had no idea why I did that. Maybe I did fall for you already, but my heart now belongs to Minji. You'll always be my best friend no matter what, Jungae-ah. You know that, right?" he looked up at you, waiting for a response.

You smiled even though your heart broke from the "you'll always be my best friend" statement and nodded.

"ofcourse. We'll always be best friends. I belong with seobbie now, too. We're both taken. Lets just take yesterday as an accident or it never happen before, alright? I dont want things to be awkward between us two."

his smile got wider and hugged you. You hugged back and felt something warm and fuzzy inside you; something you've never felt before.

"I/m so glad I have a friend like you." he said.

Your heart sank without you even knowing why.

He let go of you and the doorbell rang again.

"I think Yoseob's here. I'll get going then, I have a date with Minji too." he smiled at you and stood up, heading towards the door.

He opened the door and waved to Yoseob.

"If Jungae ever bullies you, tell me. arrasso?" Sungyeol said to Yoseob.

"YAH! dont make me look bad!" you screamed at him.

Yoseob just stood there, still thinking who is he.

"well, I'll get going now. Bye! And Jungae, dont bully him arrasso? he looks innocent!" sungyeol screamed as he walked backwards to his car.

You glared at him and waved your fist as him as he ran off.

You laughed and turned your attention to Yoseob.

"who's that?" he asked you.

"oh,he's my best friend, Sungyeol." you smiled.

*that's right.we'll always be best friends. Nothing will ever change that.*

he nodded in acknowledgement and held his hand out.

"so, are you ready for the best day of your life?" he asked ecstaticly.

You laughed and nodded. "where are we going?"

"LOTTE WORLDDDDDDD!!!!!" he screamed and pulled you out of your house.

 

 

=====================================

 

isnt yoseob cute? :DD what do you think will happen in lotte world? comment please! 

and who does jungae and sungyeol like? each other or their other half(minji and yoseob)?

this plot is getting long and complicated that i dont even know how to continue anymore :/ 

i'm making this story up as i go, so bear with me!

 

ILOVEYOUGUYS! <33333