Chapter 13

Do you love me too?

Lotte World part2

 

After the ride, you came down with a plae-looking Yoseob by your side. "are you sure youre okay?" you asked him.

he looked up at you and smiled. "yeah. im fine. I just need to sit down for awhile."

after resting, you guys went on more rides, this time with less pale-looking yoseob.

 

You got hungry so you pulled him to a cafe nearby. You flipped through the menu as soon as you sat down.

"oppa, what do you wanna eat?"

"hmm.... I'll have a cheesecake and maybe some coffee. you?"

"hmm, i think I'll order the speghetti. I'm famished." you smiled sheepishly at him.

he nodded his head and smiled and went to get your orders.

As he was waiting by the counter, a couple walked in and you realised that they looked familiar.

 

maybe TOO familiar.

 

Your eyes widened and you don't know what are your feelings. As you kept staring at them, sungyeol turned and saw you sitting there by yourself so he walked over with Minji.

"hey! I didnt know you were coming to Lotte World too! What a small world!" he exclaimed.

you always liked being around sungyeol, but since youre on a date with yoseob and after what happened last night, youre not exactly excited to see him right now. 

Minji smiled widely at you and you flashed a small smile at her. Just then, Yoseob came back.

"oh, annyeong! you guys are here on a date too?" he asked them while setting down the tray of food.

"yeah. I didnt know you guys would be here too!" sungyeol said.

"I didnt either! oh, i dont think i introduced myself properly yet. Hi, I'm Yoseob, Jungae's boyfriend." he turned to you and gave you a wink and a smile at the last sentence. 

Sungyeol shook his hand and introduced himself too. "annyeong! I'm Sungyeol, Jungae's best friend. so if she bullies you, tell me!" he whispered the last part to Yoseob but it was loud enough for you to hear. 

"YAH! what do you mean by 'if she bullies you'?! i'm not that violent! well, only to you, then im violent." you told sungyeol.

"pfft. which means youre violent." he said and stuck his tongue out at you. "oh, and this is my girlfriend, Minji." he gestured towards minji and she smiled and waved.

"annyeong, i'm Minji." she smiled.

Yoseob smiled back. "I'm Yoseob. Nice to meet you! Hey, why are we standing around, sit down! we can have a double date!" Yoseob exclaimed.

You stared at him and Sungyeol jumped about excitedly. "yay! okay! I like crowds!" he said.

Minji seemed a little sad, probably because she wanted a solo date with sungyeol, not a double date with his best friend and her boyfriend. But since yeol seems so happy, she could only agree.

You symphatised with her as you wanted a solo date with Yoseob too; to get to know him better, to know your own feelings for sungyeol.

 

 

================================

mehhhhhhh. sorry for such a y story >< im trying to think of senarios of what will happen next. and im making it up whenever im writing new chapters so...... please bear with me :x and if the story doesnt link up anywhere, please tell me~!

oh, and i wrote a oneshot of you and woohyun, do check it out and give comments ne! 

i think maybe after this story is done i should just stick with writing oneshots :3