Chapter 10

Do you love me too?

third update for today~~! ^^ hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D and do comment! it makes me happy to know that you're enjoying my story ^-^ 

 

================================

 

The both you walked towards the beach and you spread your hands out and enjoyed the seabreeze. You then took off your shoes and ran towards the sea. 

"Yah! Be careful~!" Sungyeol screamed at you. But you ignored him and continued to kick the water with your legs. You giggled and looked up at him. 

"It's fun! come on!" you laughed and pulled him towards you. he pretended to struggle out of your grasp but eventually went in to play with you. You got playful and splashed water on him. His face was full of shock and disbelief but slowly it turned into a smirk and he advanced towards you. you realised what's going on and you slowly retreated before breaking into a sprint.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" he chased after you and you ran away, giggling happily. You turned back and stuck your tongue out at him and ran faster. he laughed and ran towards you. 

He caught you by the waist and spun you around. You laughed and slapped his hand. "hey! put me down!" you couldnt stop laughing and he couldnt either. It's been ages since you felt so happy, with all the stress from school and everything. You were glad that you came out with him today.

He placed you down and you splashed him again. However, this time, you didnt run away as he splashed you back. You laughed and a water fight broke out between you two. 

After a few minutes of constant splashing, both of you were soaking wet and you laughed as you saw Sungyeol's hair dripping wet with water. You sat down on the sand and motioned him to sit beside you.

he sat down and both of you just remained silent, enjoying the cool breeze and the silence.

After a while, you broke the silence. "thank you, Sungyeol."

"What for?" he turned to look at you. 

"For bringing me out today. I had a lot of fun. Thank you." you smiled and turned to him. 

he stared at you as he smiled back. "it was nothing." you turned back to look at the sea but he couldnt look away from you.

He shifted his gaze from your eyes to your lips.

Something told him to move closer and he did.

You saw some movement from the corner of your eye and you turned to see Sungyeol's face, only inches away from you. You were shocked and widened your eyes. As you stared into his big, brown eyes, you got lost in them.

He cupped your face with his hand ever so softly and gazed upon your lips. Your heart was jumping so wildly in your chest that you thought you were gonna have a heart attack soon. Slowly, your focus shifted from his eyes to his lips, too.

 

Then, he started leaning in, closing any gap between you two.

 

Your eyes widened but slowly, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. Fireworks were going off in your head. The kiss slowly turns heated and your arms were around his neck while his were on your back, pulling you closer to him.

You knew this was wrong.

You remembered Minji and Yoseob and it took all your will[power to break the kiss. Both of you were out of breath. you looked into his eyes. "this isnt right." you whispered and you ran off, leaving your shoes behind.

This was when you realised you've fallen for Sungyeol. Hard.

 

 

 

 

 

=======================

heheeeee how was it? :D hope you guys liked it~ what do you think will happen next? comment! love you guysss <3333333