Chapter 8

Do you love me too?
You went into his car and he started driving off. After he found a place to park, both of you got off the car and you skipped excitedly to the park like a kid. He laughed a little at your actions and slowly jogged towards you to catch up with you.

You reached the queue for buying the tickets and you started queuing up with sungyeol beside you. As you were waiting for your turn, you kept jumping up and seeing how many people were infront of you. You impatiently tapped your feet a few times and Sungyeol chuckled a bit at your actions.

"yah, what are you laughing about?" you stopped jumping and turned to ask him.
he laughed even more at your question. "you, silly! Your actions are so child-like! HAHAHA!!" he kept laughing at you.

"YAH!" you stared at him angrily and faced away from him. He calmed down and started doing aegyo to you to calm you down.

"Jungae~~~ don't be so petty~ smileeeeeee! You're pretty when you smile!" he cooed and smiled widely to make you laugh. It was working but you didnt want him to know, so you held in your laugh by biting your lower lip and crossing your arms.

"Jungaeeeeee~ being too angry will get wrinkles!" he said. You gasped and touched your forehead checking for frownlines.

He laughed again and turned you towards him. "so you're not mad now, right?" he asked.

you contemplated. *well, it is a nice day. And he's being such a dork that I can't even stay mad at him. Ugh. I have to stop falling for your aegyo. *

"yeah yeah whatever. " you waved him away. His smile turned into a wide grin and fistpumped.

"ASA! I knew you were a nice person!" he complimented. you grew a bit mad at his comment.

"so are you saying I wasn't a nice person before?" you jokingly asked. He stared at you and realised what he has just said.

"a-ani! I didn't mean it that way-" he paused halfway when he saw you chuckling.

"yah! Aish. Made me worried for nothing. I hate it when you're mad at me. " he confessed
"heheeee~ arrasso. I'll tease you more!" you exclaimed and started tickling him. He squirmed away at your touch.

*after such a long time, HE'S STILL TICKLISH. HAHAHAAA* you started playing with him.
"YAH! stop!! I'm ticklish, remember?!" he screamed and tried to jump away from your touch.
"THAT'S THE POINT!" you exclaimed and kept tickling him. You were having so much fun that you didn't realise that it was your turn already until the person behind you tapped your shoulder to remind you. You grew red from embarrassment and bowed. "mianhamnida~"

"hello. How many tickets would you like?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"2 please! Thankyou~" you said and started taking your wallet out to pay for it but Sungyeol pulled you away.

"yah! We haven't got ou-" he waved th tickets in front of you and pulled you towards the entrance.

"I'm paying~ take it as a late birthday present or whatever you like. "he smiled. You softened and smiled back. *it's been a while since I saw this side of him. Minji is so lucky to have him as a boyfriend.*