Chapter 5

Do you love me too?

*Your POV*

*OMG. WHY, SUNGYEOL. WHY NOW.*

"did someone just called your name?" Yoseob asked.

"er... did it? I didnt hear anything. Did YOU hear anything?" you asked back.

"well, i swear I heard someone call your name."

"JUNGAE AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Sungyeol shouted again.

you facepalmed yourself. You couldnt be more embarrassed. 

and it was in front of such a cute guy.

"JUNGAEEEEE~~" he shouted again.

"see?! I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WAS CALLING YOU! but... I dont see anyone..." Yoseob looked around.

Just then, you spotted some movements in the bush beside your house and you knew that he would be hiding there. 

Your eyes widened as you saw him peeking out and giving you a sly smirk.

"jungae, what are you looking at?" Yoseob tried to follow your eyes to where you were starring.

"OH! nothing! heheheee" you smiled and directed his focus back to you.

"erm, do you wanna come inside and sit? I cant possibly be rude to my classmate right? Just go sit on the couch first, I'll go grab something in the backyard." you told Yoseob and dragged him in.

You smiled at him and closed the front door, leaving him dumbfounded.

You went to the bush where Sungyeol was hiding and hit him on the head.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he screamed.

"SHHH!!! keep it down, will you?! That," you pushed his head. "was for screaming my name so loudly! Do you want EVERYONE to know my name?!" you tried to whisper but it came out more like a scream.

"oh hehheeeeeee~" he laughed.

"YA! what are you laughing about? Explain!"

"i just wanted to disturb you and your boyfriend! and speaking of which, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!!!" now he's the one complaining.

"i dont!"

"pfft. YEAH RIGHT. THEN WHO WAS THAT GUY THAT YOU DRAGGED INTO YOUR HOUSE?"

"HE'S A CLASSMATE!"

"OH REALLY?"

"REALLY!" you then realised that you guys were getting louder and louder so you peeked out of the bush to see your front door. Luckily, Yoseob didnt seem to have heard anything or walked out.

"now SHHH!" you shushed him. "he's not my boyfriend. I still dont know why he's here today cos YOU were telling everyone my name!"

"fine, I'll believe you. You better explain later! I wanna know EVERYTHING!"

you sighed. "arrasso. now go wait in your car or something, I'll try to come find you as soon as possible." you told him.

"arrasso~ see you later!" he stood up and stretched himself.

"man! my legs are numb! ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU OWE ME!" he shouted as he limped away.

"I OWE YOU NOTHING!" You shouted back and headed towards your door, hoping to find out why Yoseob came to find you today.

 

 

 

 

okay~ so..... 

SORRY FOR NO UPDATES LATELY, I HAVE EXAMS AND BLAH AND ALL THE JUST KEEPS COMING OMG.

IMSORRYYYYY T_T

I'll try to update as often as possible but most probably it'll be during the weekends. :/

why do you think seobbie went to find jungae? leave comments on it! <333333 ILOVEYOUGUYS <33333