Chapter 4

Do you love me too?
*a/n sorry for not updating~ I actually wrote and typed it out already but suddenly, MY ITOUCH OUT AND MY DRAFT WASN'T SAVED SO I HAD TO REWRITE DJSBSOABAAIA*



A few days later, you were alone at your house when suddenly, you received a call from sungyeol.
"yoboseyo?"
"JUNGAEEEEEEE!!!!!" he screamed and you had to pull away from the phone to protect your ears.
"YAH! I'm not deaf you know! What's up?" you scolded.
"heheh, mian~~ I miss youuuuuu!" he laughed and you feel something funny in your stomach.
"I miss you too~ ugh I'm so bored right now!" you complained.
"jinjja?! Let's go out then!" he said excitedly.
"YAYYYY!! Wait, where are we going then?" you asked.
"you'll see~ I'll go over your house first. Be there in 5 minutes so you better be ready by then!" he screamed.
"WHAT?! 5 MINUTES?! ARE YOU KID-" "WHUDDUHHELL?! DID YOU JUST HANG UP ON ME?! I WASN'T EVEN FINISHED!! AND HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE READY IN 5 MINUTES?!" you complained as you rushed up the stairs.

you took a quick shower and threw on a tank top and shorts. In 15 minutes, you're ready and waiting for sungyeol.
"pfft. 5 minutes my foot! I should've taken my own sweet time." you complained again as you sat down on the couch.
as soon as you were comfortable, the doorbell rang.
"UGH! WAY TO CHOOSE A TIMING, SUNGYEOL!" you shouted as you walked towards the door.
"DIDN'T YOU SAY YOULL BE HERE IN FI-" you screamed as you opened the door.

but that guy wasn't sungyeol.

it was the cute guy from your school, yang yoseob.

you stared wide-eyed at him and he smirked.
"wow, Jungae. Is that how you treat strangers everytime you open the door?"
you facepalmed yourself and laughed awkwardly.
"a-aniyo! Of course not! It's just that I was waiting for someone and I thought you were him so..." you trailed off and laughed awkwardly again.
*oh god why do I have to embarrass myself in front of him like this?!*
"JUNGAE AH!!!" someone screamed.
you mentally slapped yourself.
*oh no, yeol. Not now!*

*sungyeol's POV*

*it's been 15 minutes, she should be done right? Right. * I asked and answered myself. I checked myself in front of the mirror one last time and took my car keys and went out.
*hmm where shall I take her? Arcade? The mall? Oh! Or the amusement park?*
"aish! Nan molla. Shall ask her where she wants to go later!"
I parked my car near her house and walked over.
then, I saw her talking to a guy who was standing in front of her house.
*who can it be?* -gasps- " KIM JUNGAE! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! AISH!" I half shouted.
"hmmm... Since you didn't tell me, I'll disturb you guys!"
"JUNGAE AHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hid behind a bush nearby.
*heh! This will teach you not to hide things from me!*





OMO WHAT IS YEOLLIE GONNA DO NEXT?! HAHAHA SUCH A CHODING OMG.
and mianhae for not updating much lately, I was busy and writer's block is kinda killing me :/
anyway, COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! and to my second subscriber, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! <333
do comment so I'll know that you're reading my fic :D
THANKS FOR READING!!