Chapter 6

Do you love me too?

You opened the door and saw Yoseob roaming around your house.

"Oh, youre done? What did you need to get?" he turned around and stopped looking at your family pictures.

*OH.* you have nothing on your hands.

"oh, I.... er.... I cant find it! yeah, thats right... don't know where did my parents put it, I thought it was in the backyard but it wasnt. Oh well." you started laughing awkwardly, hoping he would buy your story.

"oh, okay." he replied and started looking at your pictures again.

You heaved a sigh of relief and suddenly remembered.

"hey, why did you come find me? And HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY ADDRESS?!" You just remembered that you didnt tell him your address before.

He laughed and sat down on the couch. "sit." he motioned you towards him and patted the seat next to him.

You sat down and starred at him, demanding an answer.

 

he smiled and turned towards you. 

 

his face was inches away from yours.

 

"I wanna ask you out." he smiled, your noses almost touching.

you widened your eyes and leaned back.

"w-w-what?!" you stammered.

"I said," he leaned closer. "I. Wanna. Ask. You. Out."

You couldnt move and you starred at him. You opened your mouth but nothing came out. 

"Jungae?" he waved his hands in front of you.

you snapped out of your trance and pointed to yourself.

"youre asking me out? Me?" you asked.

"yeah, I think youre cute and... I liked you since the 5th grade." he blushed while saying and looked away.

You smiled at his cuteness.

he looked back at you and saw you smiling.

"so.... do you wanna go hang out now? you know, grab a drink or something..." he drifted off, feeling abit embarrassed.

You smiled and agreed. "That'll be great. But not today, I'm meeting someone. Maybe tomorrow?"

He smiled widely and nodded his head like a little child.

You escorted him to your front door and waved to him. Just as he was about to leave, he turned around and asked you something.

"so... erm... will you be my g-g-girlfriend?" he shyly asked and sheepishly smiled while looking down.

*I guess I kinda like him. And maybe this can confirm my feelings, whether I really like Yeol or treat him as just a friend.* you thought to yourself.

You smiled and replied "sure."

He was beaming and his grin was reaching from ear to ear.

he walked forward to get closer to you. "I'm so happy that youre mine. Like FINALLY!" he confessed. You smiled at his sweet words.

*Maybe I really like him*

he kissed your forehead really quickly and ran off.

"BYE BABY! MISS ME KAY?!" He shouted while running off.

*so cute*

you just kept smiling to yourself in front of your door when suddenly, you remembered Sungyeol was waiting for you. So you grabbed your wallet, phone and keys and ran out again.

 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAA~~ heheheeeee ^^ i kinda regretted putting Yoseob in here instead of infinite members T^T but, hes cute too so YEAH:D dont worry, Infinite might appear in future chapters~~ :D what do you think yeol's reaction will be when he finds out? :O and where do you think he's gonna bring you to for your little outing? comment! 

ILOVEYOUGUYS<3333333