Reunion

Inevitable Destiny

And at the same time:

 

You: Umma, waeyo?

Your Mom: You'll find out later, my daughter. *smiles*

You: Hmm. Let me guess. You bought me a chocolate sundae with sprinkles?

Your Mom: It'll make you happy.

You: Eh? Wait!

 

Donghae: Umma, waeyo?

Donghae's Mom: Come here. It's about time.

Donghae: Huh? Wait for me!

 

Both phone calls ended at the same time. Leaving the two of you shocked.

 

Donghae: Aish. Umma didn't even told me what's wrong.

You: I know, right? They wanted me to go home.

 

At your house:

 

Your Mom: At last. The princess will now meet his prince.

Donghae's Mom: Yeah. It's been years since they last saw each other.

 

At School:

 

Donghae: Ya, where do you live? I'll let you ride my car once again then we'll go to your house.

You: Aniyo.. I can do this by myself. Besides, mom might think that you're my boyfriend..

Donghae: Don't you like that to happen? Your mom will be so happy when she finds out you have a handsome boyfriend like me. *winks* Don't be stubborn.

You: Aish! I already told you! NO! I'll hail a cab instead! Besides, I do not know you. You're covering your face, almost everything! Are you a ninja?

Donghae: *carries you again* AISH. WHATEVER. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU'RE GOING WITH ME. GOT IT?

 

And so he did accompanied you on your way home. And while you're almost there, Donghae noticed something.

 

Donghae: [I think I know this place..]

 

You got out of the car and he helped you.

 

You: Please, just let me do this on my own.

 

He knocked at the door while holding you in bridal style and he was so shocked.