Leaving

Inevitable Destiny

Donghae had to pack up for his things and get ready for his training in Seoul. You still haven't talked to him, and you are afraid that he might become famous and forget about you.

 

Donghae's Mom: Ya, cheer up. You won't be able to do well when you frown.

Donghae: But umma, she's mad at me. She jumped into a conclusion that I would forget about her and our promise to each other.

Donghae's Mom: Is that so? But.. it really is too hard for her. Since you two were depending on each other in the past few years. It's painful, because you are her best friend.

Donghae: It's painful for me as well.. *sobs* Living without her, is impossible for me..

Donghae's Mom: *hugs him* Cheer up, my son. Everything will be fine. Take it as a challenge. Things happen for reasons yet to be known. She might not accept it for now, but someday she'll realize everything. Life doesn't always go your way, but you will always end up where you're supposed to be. She's your princess, isn't she? Through destiny, you two will meet. Right place, right time. It's inevitable for you not to see each other again, you know.

 

Donghae: Umma, please let me know how she's doing.. Please watch over her. I don't want anyone to be close to her. Specifically, a guy. She will always be my princess, no matter what.

 

He tried visiting you, but it seems you were locked up in your room, not saying anything. But because of Donghae's perseverance, he was able to get you out of the room.

 

Donghae: *holds your hand and pulls you* Ya. Don't you dare not show your face to me.

You: What's the point? You're going to forget me anyway.

Donghae: *shouts* I HAD ENOUGH! Stop saying that! I didn't made that decision just for my sake. I wanted to fulfill my father's dream.. And luckily, I was able to get in.. and not only that. I was discovered. Princess, I thought you're going to support me?

You: Leave, right now. *walks away*

Donghae: *hugs you from behind* You're always generalizing and concluding everything. You're not even a scientist.. Don't you know how much it hurts? You've promised me support and love, yet I didn't received anything from you.. Right now, I've always wanted you to wait for me, and tell me that I will always be in your heart and in your mind.. Stop being so selfish this time.. *sobs*

You: *stopped* *turns to him* You made that choice alone, nobody asked me anything. But.. it can't be helped.. *hugs him*

Donghae: Princess.. ____..

You: Ya.. stop crying.. arraseo. I'll wait for you, my prince. Imagine me on a castle, waiting. If you really love me, and if we are meant to be together, inevitably, we'll see each other again. I know you're going to meet people, new faces.. and girls.. I won't ask you to keep your eyes on me.. But instead, do this. For your father, and for yourself. You know I love you, my prince. And I am willing to wait for you to come back. *cries*

 

For the second time, he kissed you. And this time it was very different to what you've did when you were kids. Because this time, the kiss was filled with love, and the feeling is mutual between you and him.

 

You: Prince, you are my world and my life wouldn't be the same without you. Always remember that. You have my heart and I hope you don't ever have to return it. Because it's you that I want.

Donghae: Ne, No matter what they say, you will always be mine, you'll always be my baby, my princess and I will always love you. And no one can change that <3