Remembering Our Promise

Inevitable Destiny

Donghae: Of course! " I promise you'll be my only girl. I promise to protect you, my princess. I promise you'll always be beautiful in my eyes, I promise to be your knight and shining armor and protect you all the time. This I promise you.."

 

You: *shocked* Those were the exact words.. How come you still remember it?

Donghae: Because those are the words that made us fall for each other. How about you? Remember what you've said when we were 5 years old?

You: Ne.. *thinks* It's.. "I promise to be your best friend, no matter what happens. And when the time comes, I'm going to be a princess. The one you will love and be with forever. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to always accept you no matter what, I promise to listen to you when you need to talk to me

I promise to be caring and respectful for you and I promise I wont break these promises."

 

Donghae: See? You remember it as well. <3 Maybe some things really are inside our hearts, waiting to be cherished forever. And guess what? We had fulfilled all of these in the past 14 years. Look at the middle of the tree, ____. That's where you punched that tree. And to there I carved something.

 

"____ and Donghae. Happy Together. Princess and Prince.. Forever, you are my destiny.. June 23, 1998."

 

You: Eh? Today is June 23, 2012. So.. it really is 14 years old.. You.. preserved this tree and that carving?

Donghae: Ne.. I told myself that I wouldn't love anyone else but you. You are my princess, remember? *shows his wallet* Even our picture back then, is still here. ____, I've waited so long for this. Now that we're college students, *gives a ring* Will you be my princess, my future wife and my everything?

 

Your Mom: YA! GO AND STUDY FIRST!

Donghae's Mom: You're still both 19 years old! Graduate first before you get married!

 

You: Hahahaha! Mom and Auntie are right! Court me first!

Donghae: But.. we'll end up like a couple anyway so why bother? I love you, ____. Without you my life would fall apart. I can't love you any less just more every single day. I love you my princess <3

You: Well, you do have a point. <3 I like calling you my boyfriend, But I would love to call you my husband, someday <3 I love you too.