Cherry Blossoms

Inevitable Destiny

 

While thinking, and holding the crayon, he drew a castle. With a prince and a princess, holding hands.

 

Donghae: *sobs* How can I be a happy prince when I have no princess to be with??

 

While at the Living Room:

 

Your Mom: ____, go back and play with Donghae. He's really sad, you know.

You: But..

Your Mom: I thought you're going to be best friends forever? Come to him, ____. He'll be happy when you play with him once again.

 

Then Donghae looked beside him, and saw you looking at his drawing.

 

Donghae: _____, I thought you were my princess.. *sobs*

You: *hugs him* Stop crying now..

Donghae: *hands you a crayon* Will you draw with me and color my world..?

You: *smiles* Arraseo..

Donghae: *hugs you* Mianhae a while ago.. ____...

You: *kisses his cheek* *sticks tongue out* er..

Donghae: Eh? Why did you kissed me?

You: You did it to me first. *tickles him*

 

Donghae smiled, and tickled you as well. You started coloring his drawing, and you even drew a lot of birds, clouds and anything that are related to nature. Afterwards, you ran as fast as you can, reaching a Sakura Tree.

 

You: Sakura.. Cherry blossoms.. *amazed*

Donghae: Did you know that cherry blossoms symbolize love and affection? Umma told me that I should bring my true love here.

You: Eh? But why did you bring me here?

Donghae: *holds your hand* Because you are my princess. And you are my true love. You should be my girlfriend when we grow up. *grabs some flowers*

You: What are you doing, Donghae?

 

He just smiled at you, while you wait for him. He made a crown filled with fresh flowers.

 

You: It's beautiful.. *touches it*

Donghae: *puts it on your head* There. It's much more beautiful, when you're wearing it..

You: *blush* Why did you used all the flowers to make one?

Donghae: Because I want to.. So that I can pretend that you are my bride for now.

You: Eh? We'll get married?

Donghae: Not the kind of marriage which adults do, but an improvised one.. *grabs some twigs* I want our story to start with "Once upon a time" and end with a "Happily ever after" :) ?

You: I don't want to..

Donghae: Why? *frowns*

You: Because I don't want this to end.. *smile* I'm living my very own Fairytale..with her very own Prince Charming..

 

He puts the twig to your finger, and you did the same. It feels like the two of you got married at a very young age. You gave him a smack on the lips, and held hands once again. ? It was a beautiful childhood memory.. Until..