This I Promise You

Inevitable Destiny

You: I want to make a promise, with him.. I just do..

Your Mom: Ah, it's simple my child. You hold each others hands, then you tell him all the things you would like to tell him, and at the same time, promise him. But make sure that when you make a promise, you'll be able to make it come true.

 

You held Donghae's hands, and he looked at you. You were giving each other signals on when to start.

 

You: At a count of three, lets close our eyes and speak together. hana, dul, set! Donghae-ah, I promise to be your best friend, no matter what happens. And when the time comes, I'm going to be a princess. The one you will love and be with forever. I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to always accept you no matter what, I promise to listen to you when you need to talk to me

I promise to be caring and respectful for you and I promise I wont break these promises. How about you?

 

Donghae: *smiles* I promise you'll be my only girl. I promise to protect you, my princess. I promise you'll always be beautiful in my eyes, I promise to be your knight and shining armor and protect you all the time. This I promise you..

 

Donghae's Mom: Awwwww. :"> They're so cute!

Your Mom: I felt giddy just by what they did. I really want Donghae to be my daughter's boyfriend in the future.

You: *blush* But umma, I'm only five years old..

Your Mom: I know. But maybe someday. You two would fulfill that promise, arraseo?

You: Ne, umma. *grins*

 

Donghae held your hand, and kissed your innocent cheeks. :">

 

You: Ya! Why did you do that to me??? *scared*

Donghae: You're my princess, ____.

You: *crying* Umma! Donghae kissed me.. *hides and hugs her*

Your Mom: Eh?? Ya, Donghae-ah. Don't kiss her all of the sudden. *laughs* You two are so cute! You and ___ will definitely be a cute couple when you grow up.

 

You kept on crying, as Donghae tries to cheer you up.

 

Donghae: Princess.. don't cry.. *hugs you*

You: *pouts* I hate you!

 

Donghae began to cry as well, because you ignored him the whole time. He began to grab some papers and crayons to draw instead.