Serendipity

Inevitable Destiny

It's been 5 years since Donghae went to Seoul and you haven't heard much about him since he debuted as a star. Like what you've said, he got famous overnight, and all of the girls from every part of Korea want him. You're already 19 years old, and he is as well. You're already in college, and it's already your first day in the university. It was a brand new start, and you are looking forward to a lot of things. But suddenly..

 

While walking, and you were listening to music and holding a map at the same time, there was a guy in a car, who you bumped into. Your were hit on the foot, and almost fell down unexpectedly. He stopped the car for a while, then checked you out. You can't recognize him, because of his shades, cap and matured looks. I mean, he was wearing a coat, black pants and dyed his hair brown. And obviously, it was Donghae <3 <3 <3

 

Donghae: *goes out of the car* *pokes you* Ya, are you alright?

You: *raises eyebrows* DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?! Ouch.. It hurts.. and my earphones, they are broken..

Donghae: *helps you out* Aish.. you're the one who's not looking your way.. Sheesh..

You: *moves his hands* Get lost. I don't need your help.

 

Then the guard was suddenly looking your way, and to prevent getting scolded. He covered your mouth, and carried you to his car. Since he was a stranger to you, you kept on shouting.

 

Inside the Car:

 

You: YA! WHO ARE YOU?! GET ME OUT OF THIS CAR RIGHT NOW! I HAVE CLASSES!

Donghae: *nervous* Shhhhhhhh! *touches your lips* I won't kidnap you or anything. The guard just saw the two of us in the middle of the road, causing traffic. Do you want us to get scolded by the dean?

You: *looks around* If you didn't hit me, then he wouldn't have noticed.

Donghae: Grr. You're the one who wasn't looking! *stomps feet* Just let me.. *takes a deep breath* Park first..

 

You didn't spoke a word to him, yet he parked the car in a safer place. He opened the door for you and peeked. Making you blush.

 

Donghae: Are you just gonna sit there or do you want me to pull you closer? *smirks*

You: *blush* Distance, please.. You're too close..

Donghae: Wae? Is my handsome face making you blush.

You: *touches his face* Move! I'm going to my classroom. Damn it. *tries to get out* Oh, shoot. *cries in pain*

Donghae: See? I told you. *helps you massage the muscles*

You: YA! DO IT GENTLY!

Donghae: I'm trying to!

 

But it was no use. The pain was still there, and you weren't able to walk. So what he had to do is, he had to carry you bridal style to the health service, and ask for the nurse's help. It captured the student's attention.