And They Lived Happily Ever After..

Inevitable Destiny

 

So, Donghae had to court you formally first while you too pursue your studies. He doesn't go to school often because he's a star, but it's all good since he's been working hard for both of your future. As a result, you both graduated with flying colors. And what made it better is..

 

4 years later. It was a few days before your 4th Anniversary.

 

Donghae: My princess, I have a talk show to attend to. Please come with me. *smiles*

You: Eh? Waeyo?

Donghae: No buts, no whys. Lets go.

 

You went to the studio. Donghae was one of the guests of that talk show and..

 

Host: I just found out that someone owns Donghae's heart. Donghae-ah, will you please bring us that lucky girl?

 

He stood up, and pulled you closer towards him. And he looked into your eyes, and smiled.

 

Donghae: This girl.. she is my princess. The one who I promised to love not forever, but for the rest of my life. *kneels* _____, now that we've graduated, will you allow your prince to marry you?

 

The audience ended up crying. Not because Donghae has someone in his heart, but because they were touched. After 14 years, he didn't looked at any other women except you. And you said YES, of course. You both told the host your love story. You love Donghae so much, and it was the happiest moment of your life. On air, he kissed you, and it resulted to your marriage. ?

 

You: The minutes turn to hours and the hours turn to days, but I'm falling more in love with you in so many ways. You are my life and my heart. I love you. 

Donghae: 1 Universe. 9 planets. 204 countries. 809 islands. 7 seas. 800 billion people...and you're still, and always will be, the only one I want. ? I love you too.

 

You can say that it really is an Inevitable Destiny. Because even if the two of you waited a decade and four years just to be together, you know that God has meant the two of you to be together. In love, don’t wait for a prince, wait for the one who thinks you’re their PRINCESS. ?

 

You: The way you kiss me, the way you hold me, the way you look at me, and the way you love me, makes me feel like a Princess and you're my Prince Charming. ?

Donghae: Silly, you are my princess. Lets make this moment a part of Forever. ?