Once Upon a Time

Inevitable Destiny

Your POV :)

 

I am a princess. Ironically, my life is no fairytale. I'm may be a princess, and my prince may never come. But I'm perfectly happy with my crazy, weird, beautiful life just the way it is. <3 Even if I am already a grown up, I still believe that each girl has their own happy endings and princes that are waiting for them. I am from another kingdom, and my mother, the queen, wanted me to be with a prince, who would love me for who I am, not for what I have. Someone they know, and someone they can trust.

 

I already found him. And he's the other half that makes me whole. In other words, he gave meaning to my life, something that no ordinary person can do. Prince, you make me feel beautiful, you still give me butterflies, just the thought of you brightens my day, you love me for me, you make me so happy. I love you <3

 

Our Love Story was not that perfect. Nobody has encountered such perfection especially when love. What I like about love, is having challenges. Because it what's makes us stronger. So, to cut this long story short, once upon a time, there was a princess who was looking for her one true love. There came a prince, who showed her what love is. They fell in love, at the right time and at the right place. And vowed to themselves that their love for each other will last forever. And so they did. And they lived happily ever after.