Broken Promises

Inevitable Destiny

9 years later. You were both 14 years old.

 

At your Home:

 

Donghae's Mom: I'm so sorry, chingu. But I think Donghae would not be able to stay with ____ for too long.

Your Mom: Waeyo??! *shocked*

Donghae's Mom: He was discovered by SM Entertainment. To become an idol. He wanted that to happen to fulfill his father's dream.

Your Mom: Why.. of all the sudden.. Is Donghae really sure about this? You wouldn't be able to see him often.

Donghae's Mom: I know. But Donghae is matured enough to make his own decisions. I know it might be hard for ____, since they were best friends for 9 years now. And their promise..

Your Mom: Maybe Donghae should be the one who could tell her everything..

 

You were at the stairs, about to go down, and you throw all your books on the floor upon hearing that.

 

Your Mom: _____!

You: That.. Donghae.. he's a liar! *cries and runs away*

Your Mom: Wait, ____! Come back here!

 

You ran and went to the Sakura tree to which you got "married". You punched it, until your hands were painful.

 

You: *punching* I did have expectations, I did rely on you and hoped you would fulfill your promises when we were kids.. Lets just say, you left me disappointed.

 

You cried, and to there, Donghae saw you, and hugged you so tight.

 

Donghae: My princess~ I'm so happy right now! *hugs you*

You: Leave me alone.

Donghae: Why are you like that, my princess?

You: Stop calling me princess.

Donghae: I just got in to be a trainee at SM Entertainment! Aren't you going to congratulate me? *pouts*

You: FINE. CONGRATULATIONS. HAPPY NOW?!

Donghae: Aniyo. Why are you being like this?

You: I don't know what bothers me more; that you are childish enough to lie or that you are stupid enough to think I believe you.

Donghae: Huh? What do you mean?!

You: You didn't tell me anything about this! *sobs* *punches him* And you'll run around telling me you got in? So what now? You're gonna leave me after all the promises we've made to each other?

Donghae: I didn't say that, _____.. *wipes your tears* What has gotten into you?

You: I know you will! And I have to know it to someone else! Don't promise me something your never going to keep.. Just don't..

 

You left him, and cried. Little did you know that it was his last two days in Mokpo and he has to go to Seoul and become a trainee. It was a painful goodbye.. It really was.. Donghae became depressed about it..