The Princess Meets Her Prince

Inevitable Destiny

Donghae: UMMA?!!

Donghae's Mom: Donghae?! What are you doing?!!

You: Huh? Donghae????

Your Mom: ____! What happened to you?! Can you please come inside, the two of you.

You: Auntie, Umma.. so all along.. this guy is.. Donghae? *shocked*

Donghae: *removes his disguise* Princess.. I had to disguise myself.. Because I am a star..

You: Prince.. *blush* [I can't believe he's in front of me right now.]

Your Mom: Wow. It's been 5 years. So, what are you going to say to each other?

 

You: You idiot! *kicks him* So it was you! You didn't tell me anything at all! You almost killed me. And you've changed.. You dyed your hair, and wore eyeliner.. THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO DO TO MYSELF.. Omo.. And your sense of style.. And your voice, has completely changed..

Donghae: *hugs you* Look who's talking. You've changed as well. Your hair grew longer, you've grown taller.. And you became more beautiful than what I've expect.. But, are your feelings for me still the same?

You: Stop fooling around. I thought you wouldn't come back for me. And you've forgotten about us.. *cries*

Donghae: There you go again. How can I forget someone who had given me so much to remember? And do I have an amnesia?

You: Pabo.. Don't make me miss you too much..

 

Your Mom: Hahahaha. We'll leave the two of you for now..

 

Donghae: Princess, you have no idea how much I missed you. *holds your hand*

You: I have a lot of things to tell you, but my mind has gone blank with just a glimpse of you. *sighs* Why do I have to be so far from something I love so much?? I missed you too..

 

He kissed you as you go on. And you kissed him back.

 

Donghae: Can we visit the Sakura Tree once again? *holds your hand* I love thinking back to those nights that you wish never ended, and thinking about the people that turned those moments into unforgettable memories... And that person is YOU.

You: *blush* Arraseo..

 

And you two went there. The tree was still present to which you two promised a lot of things to each other.

 

You: Prince.. do you still remember our promise to each other?