Page 3

Wrong Husband

Sehun & Heejin's Story Part 1

 

It was Heejin! So, she’s now working in a small café. I was watching her carefully; I can’t believe I see her again. I want to approach her, hug her, kiss her and tell her to marry me. But I just can’t. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m thinking of my parents’ feelings again. But it hurts me more! I love Heejin and nothing can break that. But the arrange marriage did.

 

I finally got home, Heejin is still running in my mind. And seeing her again makes me crazy! I even wish I was still her boyfriend. I want to back hug her while she was cleaning the table. Arrg! I’m so frustrated!

 

The memories of her are flooding in my head.

 

From the first time we met. It was summer and I was still 13 that time, when I was riding my bike near the river. Then suddenly I heard a girl shouting. It’s shouting at me! But I can’t clearly see her she was so far and the light from the sun is blocking my sight.

 

“It’s dangerous there! Hey! You! Riding a bike!”

 

Then suddenly, all I can remember is a flash! And I feel cold in my skin and it’s hard to breath. Then I realize I’m drowning and the worst is I can’t move my feet and I can’t swim. I really thought it’s my time, I’m going to die.

 

Then a warm hand grabbed me and that’s all I can remember when I woke up in the hospital. I thought I died. Then I feel alive again when my mother hugged me. I even expected my father will scold me for being careless but he did not.

 

Then, I looked around and see a girl peeking at the hospital door, even I can only see half of her face I can see that she is smiling. When she noticed that I saw her, she immediately left. But I know I will see her again and even my heart knows.

 

My mother never let me go to that river side again after the accident. I was already 15 when I secretly went there. I hope I can see that girl again. I want to thank her.

 

Every day after class, I go to that river side hopeful to see that girl again. Then one day, I saw a girl sitting in the bench. I can feel it; maybe she’s the girl who saved me. I never was interested to girls before.

 

“Hi!” I said. Then she looked at me with a blank face.

 

“Hello” she said and she’s not even smiling. I feel bad.

 

I don’t know how to introduce myself but I suddenly said this.

 

“I’m Oh Sehun! Nice to meet you! And are you the girl who saved me 2 years ago? The one who got drowned in the river?” I was so embarrassed when I said that.

 

“Oh Sehun? Are you the son of the Oh family? The famous Oh family?!” she said, and she seemed amuse. She didn’t even answer my question.

 

“Ye-Yeah, and about my ques-“

 

“Yes, it was me. I'm Kim Heejin! Nice to meet you!” she said then hurriedly shake my hand.

 

I looked at her and she’s smiling. I think it was cute.

 

After that we become friends, and I learned a lot from her. She’s so lovely and talkative. She’s not rich but I don’t think they’re poor. She’s also funny and I really like talking with her. After school, we always meet in the river side.

 

We always talk about our thoughts that day. Sometimes, we share our problems. 

 

But our friendship only last a year. I left the country to study in abroad. But I really like her. I like her smiles. I love her laugh. I adore her eyes and everything about her. I even thought of being her boyfriend. It hurts thinking that she’s not a member of the organization.