Page 11

Wrong Husband
(continuation of Sehun's POV page 6)
 
“Sehun”,  I looked up and saw Hana. My heart skipped a beat.
 
I know this time will come, the time when I will realize that all this time I’m just denying myself. 
 
“Are you okay?” she asked.
 
I hugged her. I just realized that I really missed her.  Then, I suddenly remember Heejin...I feel bad hugging Hana. I don’t deserve her, all this time... I always think of Heejin and not even thinking about Hana. Even though if she doesn't love me, but she’s not happy with me. 
He deserved someone that will make her happy. Every single day...
 
“Sehun?”
 
I was taken aback, I realized that I’m hugging her for too long...
 
“Are you okay?”
 
“I’m sorry...”
 
That’s all I can say, I don’t know what to say and what I feel right now.
 
“It’s okay” she said with a smile.
 
That smile made my heart lighter. It’s the rare smile of her, I always see fake smile almost everyday. 
 
“Welcome back!” I said with a smile. 
 
Her smile faded and I feel worried. What did I do? I feel something bad...
 
“I’m sorry, for not telling you before going home...”
 
“It’s okay.” I said then pats her head.I feel shy, it’s my first time patting her head. 
 
“By the way, how’s your vacation?” I asked.
 
“Good.” She said but I know there’s something that she don’t want to talk about so I didn’t ask.
 
“Sehun, I have something to tell you...please listen..”
 
This is serious. I feel something bad will happen...
 
“Okay” 
 
“I..I know you love someone...else, I know you’re not really happy in this arranged marriage. I just want to...I want to let you go...”
 
I don’t know. Me and Heejin is over now...no it was over long time ago but I just know it now. But it doesn't mean that we could be together because maybe...I’m sure she’s not happy with me. If this will make her happy, then I should also let her go. I’m a wrong husband...she deserved better. 
 
sorry for making it short..hahaha I'm gonna make a long update next time 
thanks for reading 
advance merry Christmas <3