Page 15

Wrong Husband

I'm now facing my mother. The woman who gave birth of me. Taking care of me and loves me. I know she loves me since the day I was born. But this woman is the one who told me to follow what my father wants. To marry Sehun.

 
But now, the same woman. My mother.
 
"I'm sorry for making things hard for you. But this is for the better. Leave Sehun for the better"
 
Tears are falling in our eyes. Why? Why me? Why I can't find my place in this world.
 
"But...you're the one who told me before...that Sehun is for me. Why?"
 
"I'm just afraid for both of you. You know JongIn...he can do what he wants"
 
Yes. I know him before. Now, I don't know him anymore...
 
"I don't care. Please, go home mom."
 
I didn't tell Sehun about this. I'm afraid of what will happen. That's why I ask him for a vacation.
We went to the river first, I told him the truth. That I'm the one who saved him, before it's too late. I'm afraid that this will be our last days together. Mother talked to me again and it's getting serious. And I'm getting terrified.
 
The next days, I tried to act normally like nothing will happen. I tried to forget this and think of us instead. But still, it's haunting me. I can't even concentrate in my music class and I stopped teaching. I stopped playing the piano every morning, I'm afraid that I'll just cry while playing it and he will get worried. I know it's also his right to know what's happening but I need to tell him in the right time. But I saw the papers in his desk, the company is having a big problem. Now, it started.
 
I have thought of a solution. But before that I want to do everything I want with Sehun.
 
And now, even though I'm not still satisfied with this life. I want to end it for the better.
 
***
"HANA"
 
"Yes. I always love you"
 
"I don't want to grow old without you"
 
"I love you Hana" 
 
I suddenly woke up. In my blurry vision, I see a figure. It's Sehun, he hugged me...
 
"Hana, please don't do that again. Please don't leave me"