Page 16

Wrong Husband

I can't take this anymore. "You said you'll wait for me" keep haunting me and for all these days that I'm not allowed to see Sehun, I become more desperate to see him. To live the rest of my life with him for the rest of my life. I can still remember that moment. When I woke up and Sehun hugged me telling me not to do it again. But the very next moment, my parents entered scene telling Sehun to get out. And they told me that I won't see him again. My head and my body hurts and I can't move. I want to argue but I can't. 

 
The next day, I started to recover but I'm still imprisoned in my room. I heard a noise from downstairs. The voices are familiar, I slowly walked towards the door but it's lock. I gather all my strength to open the door but I can't. 
 
"But my daughter is not happy with Sehun. I can feel and see that. The both of them actually"
 
"Is it true?"
 
"You bastard! Are you still in love with that Heejin?!"
 
Then there's a loud sound of punch.
 
Oh no, Sehun...
 
"No! I love Hana! We're loving each other!"
 
"Why is it I always see her unhappy?"
 
"I saw you!  You're with Heejin!"
 
I keep yelling OPEN THE DOOR! NO, SEHUN!, but it seems they can't hear me. I went back to my bed and cover my ears with my pillows. I want to help Sehun. I want them to know everything about us. But they can't hear me and I'm locked in this room.
 
 
I don't have any choice but to run away, before my parents will sell me again. Fortunately, we got a chance to talk with each other and planned to run away without hesitation. We don't care if our parents won't give us wealth.  
 
The day has come. I went to the meeting place earlier than the time we've planned.
 
He should be here by this time but he's not.
 
No. He will come. Maybe there's a small problem.
 
An hour passed. 
 
He will come. Don't worry.
 
 
5 hours passed, I started crying.
 
I thought it was "without hesitation"
 
He didn't show up.