Page 17

Wrong Husband

It’s already five years since Sehun left. The only thing I heard about him is that JongIn paid him so that he won’t show up again, even to his family. Sometimes I will also think that it may be true but in my heart he’s not going to do such rotten thing. I hope he’s happy now. I hope he’s doing well. I hope the wounds in his heart after his parents died were already healed. I want to see him. I still love him.

 

My life is comfortable now, I didn’t marry JongIn and my parents stopped bothering me about the marriage and let me live the way I want. But something changed when Heejin told me everything.

“Hana, I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. I did that because I thought that it will solve my problem. I thought that if Sehun will like me because I saved him and someday we’ll get married…and he can save my grandmother’s life and me from poverty. I know that saying sorry is not enough for all I did. So, this is I think that I can give that is helpful.

I’ve met Sehun and told me this.

It’s not true that Sehun got paid and left. But it’s his plan not to show up. He thought that you’ll have a better life if you’ll marry JongIn. And he thinks that he’s the one who made your life complicated since the day of your wedding. He’s living a simple life now but in his heart I know there is still lacking. It’s you. He still loves you. This is his address. You should go there and start a new life with him”

 

I don’t know what to say if I would see him again.

Should I slap him?

Should I shout at him?

Or should I hug and kiss him?

 

No words can describe what I’m feeling right now. Standing in front of my house, not sure if I’m ready to go and see him again. I don’t know what’s in my head that I suddenly want to see him. Should I enter this door or go on and meet him? And all I can think is that what if he doesn’t love me anymore? What if he already had a wife and children?

 

No I can’t do this.

I won’t bother his life again.

 

 

So, I enter the house then the piano got my attention. I play the same piece I always play to him before. Suddenly I heard the sound of the doorbell. Who is it?

 

I open the door and see a dazzling man standing. Am I dreaming? I blinked twice but he’s still there…no it can’t be.

 

“Hana, nice to meet you again” he said then smiled.

 

My heart jumped, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard that voice again.

 

-End-

Thank you for reading!

i'm sorry making it short and i'm sorry if this story disappoints you T.T i'll do better next time. God bless

pls read the author's note/msg in the story feed