Page 10

Wrong Husband

One day, I thought of meeting him and I want to become friends with him. I don’t know how to but I want to try.

 

I was sitting in a bench near the river; a place where he always visits. Then, a girl approached me; she looks friendly so I entertained her. “Hi!” she said with a smile.

 

“Hello”

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked. I stared at her; I never meet someone like her…someone that even it’s the first tie you’ve meet her she acts like you two are already friends for years. Maybe, she feels what I’m thinking. “Ah haha, I’m sorry.. I’m Kim Heejin. Nice to meet you!” she said with an awkward smile. “I’m Lee Hana, nice to meet you too” I said with a smile.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked again. “I’m waiting for someone named Sehun, maybe you know him…” she put her finger in her forehead; act like remembering someone named Sehun. “No, I don’t know him” she shook her head then suddenly she smiled; a teasing smile. “Is that Sehun guy is your boyfriend?” she asked.

 

“No!” actually, my future husband that doesn’t know I’m his future wife.

“Okay, so why are you waiting for him? Are you two friends?”

 

I told her everything. It doesn’t matter if she will post it in the internet that she met someone who belong to this powerful organization. That she meet someone who saved the life of another heir of a big company. She looks like, she can be trusted.

 

I didn’t expect she will also share her story. That they are poor and she’s an orphan and living with her sickly grandmother. I almost weep when she told me that she hasn’t eaten a meal that day. I feel like, I’m really fortunate than her and other people that’s like her.

 

“I will treat you today. Don’t think it a bad way…” I said. She smiled a little, “It’s okay…talking with you feels like eating in a restaurant!” she laughed, and then her stomach made a noise. I laughed, “Told ya! I’m just happy that you talked to me. I never met someone like…just think it as a ‘thank you’ treat” I grinned.

 

“Thank you!” she said with a teary eyes.

 

“Don’t cry…where do you want to eat?” I hugged her. “Is it okay to eat here…I can buy the food so that we can eat together, I don’t want to go to other noisy places and also luxurious” she said.

 

“Okay but I’m the one who will buy, of course I’m the one who will treats you.” I said. “Okay, thank you”

“Wait here!” I said then hurriedly went to buy.

 

I went back bringing the food I bought and gave it to her. “Thank you so much!” she said the smiled. “You’re welcome!” I said. “Ah, I forgot the drinks…wait here!” I said then hurriedly went back to the store.

 

I went back again bringing the drinks, then I saw Sehun walking towards the bench where Heejin is sitting. I got nervous…should I approach him? I thought of Heejin…maybe next time.

 

But Heejin went to approach him. I walked closer ‘maybe she will help me of telling Sehun’ I thought.

 

 

I walk more closely.

 

 

“I’m Oh Sehun! Nice to meet you! And are you the girl who saved me 2 years ago? The one who got drowned in the river?”

 

“Yes, it was me!...”

 

 

I dropped the drinks. How could she…why?