Page 9

Wrong Husband

Until, the day I heard my parents talking about me. About my marriage, even though I’m still 13.

 

“The Oh family really fit to become our partner. Our business needs them”

 

My parents start telling me about my future husband. I was so hurt of course; I want Jongin to become my husband.

 

“You will really like Sehun! He’s a good boy and very handsome”

They always tell me that.

 

They even gave a picture of him, yes, he is handsome.

Then, I started to stalk him. I want to know more about him. I want to know if he is really handsome and a good guy like what my parents telling me about him.

 

I want to more about him.

I don’t why…If I don’t want to marry him why I should want to know him?

 

This is where all started…

 

 

I always see him in a park near the river. He was riding a bike that time, when I saw him going near the danger zone. I always read warnings since Luhan died; no one will warn me, protect me again if something will happen. I become more careful.

I warned him. Telling him that it’s dangerous there! But it’s too late, he already fall in the water. I thought he knows how to swim but he’s not. I hurriedly call emergency and get him out from the water.

I panicked. I don’t know how to do the CPR.

Then suddenly, I thought if he will die I can free myself to this marriage. But it’s not right.

The rescue arrived and brought him to the hospital.

 

I visited him; I just peek from the door. It’s a relief that he didn’t die. And the way he looked at his parents, really shows that he really loves them. That he will marry a stranger for them to become happy…

 

 

We’re in the same situation.

 

 And according to my observation, he’s really a good guy. I saw him helping an old man crossing the highway, I always see him in the church and i even tested him, I acted like I need help but he really help me without hesitation. That’s why I always try to like him.

 

2 Years passed and I’m now 15, my mind was set that I will marry Sehun. I already let go of my hope to see Jongin again. And I started to think that I like him. I’m just so tired to argue with my parents. In my young age, they shouldn’t have done this to me. I should’ve still doing what teenagers do. Not that thinking about the marriage. I should’ve got a boyfriend or friends. But it was prohibited. They always say that it will just distract me. I must marry Sehun for the sake of our business.