07 Truth

Long awaited confession

Third Person’s pov

 

“Bwoh, what did you say?” Baekhyun said.

“Pabo… Baekhyun how can you be so stupid. Do you really think I like Luhan best from EXO?” IU continued mumbling but Baekhyun could hear her clearly this time.

“Bwoh ? Me?” Baekhyun was confused.

“Why did you have to leave Korea when we were young? Why did I have to sick on that day? Why why why. I lost the chance to tell you everything. Every single thing that I was feeling about you. Even though I may be young, I was certain about my feelings towards you. Just why did you have to leave and return after so many years. I cried myself to sleep almost everyday and now you have to just return here. Just why.” IU continued.

 

Baekhyun’s pov

 

IU… Did she have a crush on me since young?

I… I really had no idea. I thought I was the one who had a major crush on her. I really thought the one she liked was Kai and not me.

That day when she didn’t come to send me off, I thought she was very angry about me leaving and thus decided to choose Kai over me.

So, she was actually sick on that day. She didn’t choose Kai over me !

 

I looked carefully at her face. Her eyes, her nose, . Everything was perfect.

I caressed her face, feeling her milky white skin.

“IU, saranghae…” I whispered.

It was 3am already. I carried her to the guest room and lay her down carefully.

“Aigoo, our IU is quite heavy eh.” I mumbled.

“Have a good sleep IU…” I said and peck her forehead before leaving the room.


Kai’s pov

 

‘What time is it now?’ I thought.

Looking at the clock, its 2.50am now. It sure is late.

‘Let me go let some water to drink.’ I thought and got up from the floor.

‘Aish these guys sleeping all over the floor. How am I gonna get to the kitchen without stepping on you guys’ I thought and tried to avoid stepping on the EXO boys.

 

“Why did you have to leave Korea when we were young? Why did I have to sick on that day? Why why why.” I heard someone talking.

‘IU ?’ I thought.

Just as I was gonna walk over to see whats happening, “ I lost the chance to tell you everything. Every single thing that I was feeling about you. Even though I may be young, I was certain about my feelings towards you. Just why did you have to leave and return after so many years. I cried myself to sleep almost everyday and now you have to just return here. Just why.”

I hid behind the wall and continued to listen.

‘So IU had a crush on Baek for so long… Why Baek ? Why am I not the one she likes… I have always been by her side when she needed me. Why didn’t she choose me.’ I thought.

 

Third person’s pov

Baekhyun went back to the dining room to clear up the mess. He got a huge plastic bag to clear all the glass bottles and got a cloth to wipe up the spilled drinks.

“Baekhyun-ah” someone spoke.

Baekhyun suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked up. It was Kai.

“Baek, I saw everything… You and IU…”

 


HELLO ! Short update today !

Hope you guys like the story so far !