12 Surprise

Long awaited confession

“Thank you for your hard work!” the 12 EXO boys bowed down to the staffs of the music program and said in unison.

It was the end of their first comeback stage and they were still feeling excited.

They were all heading back to the waiting room when suddenly Kai was called.

“Kai-ssi can you come over for a moment?” a staff member said.

“Neh.” Kai walked over.

Actuallt this was part of the confession plan by IU. The remaining 11 EXO boys quickly rushed back to help IU whos in their dorm preparing the surprise.

 

Kai’s pov

 

“Kai-ssi, can we do a solo interview with you?” the staff said.

“Yes sure.” Kai nodded and said.

Along with the staffs, they went to a studio for an interview.

 

“… So please continue supporting EXO and loving us ! We’ll do our best and make kpop known to the international world !” Kai said and make a heart shape with his hand.

“And cut ! Thanks Kai-ssi. The interview was great !” the staff said.

“Neh, thank you too !” Kai bowed down 90 degress.

‘Ahhh its finally the end of a tiring day. I shall go back to the dorm to find the boys now.’ I thought.

Quickly, I went back to the waiting room and got my back.

 

Third person’s pov

 

“Aish why is this balloon so hard to blow up.” IU was complaining.

“IU ! We’re here to help !” The dorm was suddenly filled with noise. Yes the EXO boys were back.

“Hey you guys are finally back ! Quick help me !” IU said while still trying to blow the balloons.

“Quick tell us what we should do !” Chanyeol said.

“Ehh lets see. Chanyeol and sehun go help me put up the banners. D.O, Tao, Kris help me out with the food. Chen, Xiumin, Lay, Suho help me clean up the house. Luhan, Baekhyun help me out with the balloons!” IU ordered them around.

“Yes mdm !” Chanyeol did the salute sign and quickly rushed off to work.

 

IU used all her might to blow all the balloons that her face was red.

“Aigoo why are you so cute. If you hadn’t like Kai, I will be the first to woo you!” Luhan said.

“Yah what ! You can only be second ! I’ll be the first !” Baekhyun said.

“Hey you two, my heart is only enough for Kai oppa !” IU said and pointed to her chest.

 

“Yah yah quickly pack up ! Kai is reaching !” Sehun screamed.

Everyone started getting in their positions and switched off the lights.

 

Suddenly, the door shrieked open.

“Bwohya, no one is around? Do they not remember that it is my birthday today?” Kai complained and closed the door.

“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Kai oppa, Happy birthday to you !” IU came out of the room with a cake in her hand.

“IU-ah…” Kai felt tears at his eyes.

“Oppa, quickly make a wish !” IU said.

Kai took a step forward to look at the cake.

“IU-ah, do you really mean what you wrote on the cake?” Kai asked.

The cake had ‘Happy birthday my love’ written.

“Aish, quickly make your wish first !” IU said.

Listening to IU’s orders, Kai closed his eyes and made his wish.

He then blew off the flame on the candle and at that very moment, the lights in the dorm switched on.

Kai was surprised by the lights suddenly turning on and immediately looked around.

It was then he saw something that made him smile.

‘Kai oppa, will you be my boyfriend?’ a banner with these words was hung on the wall.

“IU…” Tears were already rolling down Kai’s cheeks

“So oppa, do you want to be my boyfriend?” IU asked.