05 Debut

Long awaited confession

Months had past. We spent times together in school and made wonderful memories together. Kai and Baekhyun were quite busy with their training at SM Ent. They had vocal and dance training during the weekends so it was actually quite difficult to meet up with them. News about Kai being a SM trainee spread fast. He was one of the famous figures around school after Baekhyun. Girls were screaming and shouting when they saw them and some were even following them. Even before debut, they already had their own fanclub.

Sometimes, I just really find myself lucky to have known them since young, especially Baekhyun.

After so long, I still haven’t gathered courage to tell him my feelings…

 

“Omo baekhyun ! Your debut stage is this Friday ?!” I exclaimed.

“Neh IU. You wanna come support EXO at the studio?” Baekhyun replied.

“Yes of course ! I’m gonna ask Suzy along !” I screamed and jumped around.

“Ahhhh I’m gonna see EXO live ! All 12 boys ! “ I said while spazzing about the EXO boys.

“Yah, in front of you is already the two best members ! Can you be contented with what you have. Not all fangirls have the opportunity to see us EVERY SINGLE DAY.” Kai said.

“Yeah IU, you can only see me!” Baekhyun said.

‘Omo, did Baekhyun ask me to see him only?’ my heart suddenly started beating faster at the thought of that.

“Neh Baek, you will be the only in my eyes !” I said cutely.

“IU ! What about me ?!” Kai fake cried.

“Let me think about it…” I pretend to think very hard.

Kai pretend to cry and hugged Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun ah, IU don’t want me !” Kai continued to ‘cry’.

“Its ok kai, I want you” Baekhyun tried to comfort Kai.

We started to giggle and laugh at this cute little scene.

 

 

Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me
~

“AHHHH BAEKHYUN SARANGHAE!” I screamed at the top of my voice.

“EXO IS THE BEST !!” I screamed really loudly to express my support.
“That was the end of EXO’s debut performance, Mama. Let’s look forward to the next stage…” the host of the music program said.

“Suzy, let’s go backstage to find Baek and kai !”

We squeezed out of the crowd of fangirls and proceed to the waiting room of EXO.

 

Carefully, we opened the door of EXO’s waiting room

“Baek ah ! You were the best !” I ran in and hugged Baek.

‘Omg, where did I even get the courage to do that to Baekhyun. Ahh I must be blushing now’ I thought.

“Hey IU, I’m here too!” I let go of Baekhyun and looked at Kai.

“Oh Kai of course I know you’re here !” I went to kai and gave him a big heart.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida !” the boys in the waiting room suddenly said in unison and it shocked me.

“Oh neh, IU imnida. Annyeonghaseyo. This girl beside me is Suzy !” I greeted back.

“IU-ssi you’re quite pretty ! Suzy you too !” Luhan said.

“Thanks Luhan-ssi, you’re very handsome too.” I said shyly.

“Don’t need to be so formal with us, just call me oppa ! Kai and baekhyun friends will be our friends too!” Luhan said.

“Thanks Luhan-ssi. Oh no I mean Luhan oppa.” I said with a wide smile on my face.

“Aigoo, our IU is so cute !” Luhan said and pinched my cheeks.

“Yah luhan ! IU is mine !” Kai and Baekhyun said together.

“Hey do you two need to be so united?” Suzy said while looking at the both of them.

‘Why are these two guys so concern about that. Could it be they both like me? Keke, it must be my own imagination.’ I thought to myself.

The EXO boys started chatting with IU and Suzy and the waiting room was filled with chatters.

 

“Hey why not we have a party tomorrow? A party to celebrate our debut ?” Chanyeol suggested.

“That’s a good idea ! So how guys?” Sehun said.

Chanyeol looked around for everyone’s opinions and they all just agreed to the plan.

 

 


Annyeong everybody ! I hope you guys like the story so far !

Really sorry for my poor vocab as you can see alot of my words keep repeating !