06 Game

Long awaited confession

“Lets go IU !” Suzy shouted for me.

I’m so excited to meet the EXO boys today! I guess I became their number one fan right after their debut performance yesterday.

 After walking for about 10 minutes, we finally reached Baekhyun’s grand mansion.

Even just standing outside the door, I can hear voices from the inside. They must be having lots of fun.

We knocked on the door and Chen came to open the door for us.

“Welcome ladies ~” Chen welcomed us in.

We went in and it totally felt like a paradise. Can you imagine all 12 members of EXO standing right in front of you ? (Excluding Baek and Kai of course, we get to meet them nearly everyday.)

 

We had lots of fun that day. Eating delicious food, playing fun games and watching movies. We had the best time of our lives.

 

“Hey how about playing true or dare?” D.O suggested.

“Yes guys lets play !” Chanyeol said happily.

All of us gathered together and sat down in a circle. D.O got a bottle and placed it in the middle. Since he was the one who suggested to play this game, he got to spin the bottle first.

The bottle spin for a few rounds and stopped, facing Lay.

“Ohh Lay ! True of dare?” D.O asked.

“Hmm, Dare !” Lay said confidently.

“Since you’re so good at dancing, how about… A y dance with mama as the background music.” D.O said smirking.

‘Oh wow, its only the first round and the dare was already so intense.’ I thought.

Since it was a dare by D.O, Lay had no choice but the follow.

D.O played their song mama through the speakers and Lay danced along to it, really ily.

Everyone cheered along to his dance and clapped really loudly.

 

“Ok next. Lay, it’s your turn to spin.” D.O told Lay.

Lay took the bottle and spin.

This time, the bottle spin and stopped facing IU.

“Hehehehe, IU true or dare?” Lay asked me.

‘Hmm which should I choose? Dare sounds abit scary, maybe I should choose true’ I thought

“True.” I said.

“Ok, Who is your most favourite member of EXO and why.” Lay said.

All the 12 boys and Suzy suddenly became very attentive and was listening very carefully to my answer.

‘Omo who should I say. Should I say the truth that I like Baekhyun oppa best? But the liking towards him is not the fangirl kind of liking. It’s the liking a girl has towards a boy.’ I thought.

“Hmmm, I think I like Luhan oppa the best !” I said.

“Ah wae !” Kai complained.

“Wae ! Don’t you think Luhan is so cute !” I said.

I can see that all of them were so jealous of Luhan oppa. I’m so sorry Baekhyun-ah.

 

We continued playing for a few rounds before taking to break to get some drinks. Since we were all adults, we started to drink some alcohol.

It was the first time I drink alcohol so I got quite drunk quite quickly.

My head was so dizzy. The world seems as though it was spinning. I looked around and saw the EXO boys lying everywhere on the ground while I am sitting at the dining table. Just when I thought everyone was sleeping already, I saw someone walking towards me. It was Baekhyun.

 

“Wow IU, you drank quite a lot already. Let me bring you to the guest room so you can have some sleep there.” Baekhyun tried to carry me.

“Let go of me !” I pushed Baekhyun away and lie back on the table.

I seriously don’t know what I’m doing. I must be too drunk to control my movements and speech.

“IU yah, come on lets go.” Baekhyun tried again.

“I said let go of me !” I pushed him away again.

 

Third person’s pov

“Oh, it’s you Baekhyun.” IU said, swaying from left to right repeatedly. She really do seem very drunk.

“Pabo Baekhyun…” IU mumbled.

 

 


Hehehe i decided to post 2 chapters at one go cos i thought the previous chapter seems quite short.

Hope you guys like it !