10 With Baekhyun

Long awaited confession

It was early in the morning and IU had just woke up from her sleep. She was really tired from the date yesterday so she fell asleep immediately after reaching home.

She stretched herself and scenes from yesterday flashed through her mind.

She touched her lips again as though she could feel Kai’s lips on hers right now.

‘I wonder how it will be like if he’s really my boyfriend…’ IU started imagining things.

“IU-yah! Faster come and have your breakfast or you will be late for school !” IU’s mother shouted.

‘Aish, what was I thinking…’ IU hit her head and quickly went to wash up.

 

 

The day in school passed pretty quickly and it was the end of the day in no time at all.

Kai and IU was still quite awkward with each other around. Whenever IU sees Kai, she would try to avoid him as she could feel her heart beating really fast. Though she wanted to confirm with Kai if he likes her, IU just can’t stand in front of him and look into his eyes. She is just too shy.

“Ouch !” IU was trying to avoid Kai when she bumped into Baekhyun.

“IU are you alright?” Baekhyun said and helped IU to pick up her books.

“I’m fine.” IU continued to pick up her books.

“ Hey IU, since school ended early today, wanna go out with me ?”Baekhyun asked.

“Go out with you, you mean a date ?” IU asked.

“Yeah.”

‘A date with baekhyun? Why am I not feeling excited about this? IU, Baekhyun just asked you out ! It’s the Baekhyun that you’ve liked for years.’ IU thought.

‘How weird is this, my heart is not beating as fast when Baekhyun asks me out. But rather it’s beating so fast when I see Kai… Maybe I can use this date to confirm my feelings.’ IU thought.

“Ok, where will we be going?” IU said.

“Yes ! IU is going out with me !” Baekhyun screamed and jumped for joy.

“So, it’s Baekhyun’s turn now…” Kai hid in a corner and mumbled.

 

IU went home first to get a bath before meeting Baekhyun.

In the evening, Baekhyun rode his bicycle to pick IU up. Together, they went to a restaurant just by the Han River.

“Wow, this restaurant is so pretty!” IU said as she looked around the restaurant.

The restaurant looked really high class, decorated with mainly roses and it was beautiful.

IT’s was IU’s first time entering such a grand restaurant.

Baekhyun guided IU to a special table decorated with pink roses and balloons.

He carefully pulled out the chair and gestured for IU to take a seat.

“Wow the scenery is so beautiful!” IU was so surprised by the scenery. Her eyes were sparkling and she continued staring outside the window.

“Yah, do you prefer the scenery over me? I should’ve brought you to another restaurant that doesn’t have any window at all.” Baekhyun pouted, trying to get IU’s attention.

“Arrasso, I will only look at you from now on.” IU turned and looked at Baekhyun.

 

A few minutes later, the dishes that Baekhyun had ordered in advance were served to them.

“Waa daebak. Even the food is placed so nicely on the plate. I bet this must be really expensive.” IU said and stared at the plate.

“It’s nothing, as long as you like it!” Baekhyun said happily.

They began eating their food quietly until Baekhyun tried to start a conversion.

“So… hows your date with Kai yesterday?” Baekhyun asked.

*thump thump thump* IU’s heart started to beat quickly again.

‘Aish why is my heart being like this whenever Kai is mention. Could it be…’ IU thought and was staring into blank space.

“IU? Hello?” Baekhyun waved his hands in front of IU.

“Oh, ahh nothing. The date was… it was fun. Yeah fun.” IU stuttered.

“Oh…” Baekhyun said and the place became quiet again.

The atmosphere around there was really awkward and no one dared to speak.

 

After almost an hour, they finally finished their dinner and decided to take a stroll along the beautiful Han River.

The Han River looked really pretty at night. The reflection of the lights from neighbouring buildings made the river looks as though it was sparkling. Couples could be seen holding hands and just walking down the river.

Since it was dark at night, Baekhyun thought no one would recognize him so he didn’t really disguised himself.

After walking for awhile, they decided to take a seat at a bench along the way.

“Ahh.. It’s quite cold here at night…” IU was hugging herself, trying to get some warmth.

Baekhyun saw that and he quickly take out a cardigan from his bag and put in on IU.

“Thanks..” IU said.

“IU-ah, actually… I’ve something to tell you.” Baekhyun said.

“Hmm?” IU looked at him.

“I…I… Actually… I like you…” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Bwoh ?” IU said.

“Lee Ji Eun, I, Byun Baekhyun, like you…” Baekhyun repeated and looked into her eyes.

 


Omo, Baekhyun finally told IU that he likes her !

How will IU react? Will she accpet him or reject?