03 Audition Day

Long awaited confession

It was a bright sunny day and I woke up looking forward to a brand new day at school. I quickly washed up and ate my breakfast.

“Bye omma !” I waved goodbye to my omma and left home.

“YAH IU ! We waited for you for like half an hour already !” Kai shouted.

“You guys didn’t tell me that you were gonna wait for me !” I replied and stuck out my tongue.

“Yah you. How dare you stick out your tongue at me!” Kai said, trying to get his little revenge.

“Ok guys, lets go before we’re late for school !” Baekhyun said.

“Yay Baekhyun is the best ! Jjang !” I said to kai while sticking out my tongue again.

“Yah you Lee Jieun !” Kai said while chasing me.

 

Finally we reached school. Baekhyun was majoring in Classical Music so he had to attend lecture at another hall. Kai and me went together to find Suzy in the lecture hall we were at yesterday.

 

It was lunch break. The four of us got together in the cafeteria.

“Baekhyun ah, this is our new friend. Bae suzy.” Kai introduced Suzy to Baekhyun.

“Nice to meet you Suzy-ssi!” Baekhyun held out his hand to shake Suzy’s hand.

So now, everyone got to know my new friend Suzy. Really hope they get along well as I know Suzy is a really nice girl !

 

It was finally Saturday, the day for the SM Ent auditions. Baekhyun, Suzy and me went to Kai’s house to meet home and go SM Ent together. Kai was dressed up cooly and had his hair styled. It was the first time I think he was quite good looking.

 

There were so many people at the company. Since Baekhyun was a trainee there and Kai was going for auditions, they were able to enter.

“Kai oppa hwaiting ! I believe you can do it !” I said to Kai.

“Yeah Kai-ssi hwaiting ! We will be cheering you on !” Suzy said too.

“Gomawo ! I will try ! “ Kai said.

Suzy and me watched their backs as they went into the company.

Since we had nothing to do, we decided to take a walk around the company. There were cute little shops selling accessories and cafes.

We went into a café and ordered some coffee and snacks while waiting.

“Hey Suzy ! So how do you think of my two oppas so far?” I asked.

“Well, they’re quite friendly?” she replied.

“Do you want to know a secret?” I asked.

“Yeah what ?”she replied.

“Actually, I had a crush on Baekhyun ever since young and when I met him on the first day of school, I totally fell for him…” I carried on telling her what happened that day.

“Ahh, I see. Then have you confessed about your feelings?” Suzy said.

“I nearly confessed. When he was leaving Korea for another country, I wanted to find him and tell him I like him. But… I got sick on that day and my mum didn’t allow me go out of house. So I didn’t have a chance to confess.” I said.

“Oh please, don’t tell baekhyun, kai or just anyone about this. You’re the only person to know about this.” I said.

“Arraso. This will be a secret between us ! “ Suzy said.

I giggled and did the pinky promise thing with her.

Suzy was indeed a great friend to have.

 

“Yah Kai ! So hows the audition?” We went back to the company and saw Kai and baekhyun wandering about.

“I passed ! Yay ! I’m a official trainee now !” Kai screamed and hugged me. He carried me and begain spinning non-stop.

“Yah yah Kai, IU is going to be so dizzy from all the spinning !” Baekhyun helped me stopped him.

“IU, are you alright ?” Baekhyun asked me.

“Neh, I’m alright. Just abit dizzy from the spinning by pabo kai” I said.

The four of us went to a restaurant nearby and had a mini celebration for Kai.

I was really happy for kai as I know being a idol was his dream from young.

And baekhyun… I really love staring at him… keke