13 End

Long awaited confession

“So oppa, do you want to be my boyfriend?” IU asked.

Kai looked at the cake IU was holding. He took the cake from her and put it aside.

Suddenly, he pulled IU and hugged her tightly.

“Of course I want you as my girlfriend.” Kai whispered into her ears.

The two of them remained in that position for a few minutes before they pulled apart.

Kai looked into IU eyes and leaned forward to kiss her.

 

“CONGRATS !!!” Chanyeol and the boys jumped out from the room they have been hiding in.

This surprised Kai and they quickly pulled away.

“Yah ! So you guys knew it all along but didn’t tell me ! How could you !” Kai pretended to be angry and chased the boys around the house.

“Hey how can you forget about me !” IU pouted.

“IU ! I’m sorry ! Just that, how can this guys not tell me anything!” Kai said.

“I’m so sorry Kai but IU told us to keep it a secret.” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun… but I thought you and IU were together.” Kai said.

“Apparently, I confessed to her but got rejected. Guess I was a day too late.” Baekhyun said.

“Kai, you better treat IU nicely or else I’ll be the first to beat you up !” Baekhyun said while doing a punching action.

“Yes yes and I’ll be second! “ Luhan tried to join in the fun.

“So in conclusion, the whole of EXO will be supporting IU! Therefore, you, Kim Jongin, must treat IU nicely. Promise me not to let her cry for any reason !” Suho said.

“Why do you sound like IU’s appa…” Kai said.

“Yah ! Quickly ! Promise me !” Suho shouted.

“Neh neh. I promise our dear leader-nim that I will take good care of IU and not let her cry !” Kai promised.

It was finally time for the 13 people to enjoy the food that was prepared earlier.

Even though it was already midnight, they still had a lot of fun together and kept teasing the new couple.

 

After probably an hour, the EXO boys finally went back to sleep, leaving IU and Kai some private time.

Since there was no schedule tomorrow, Kai took IU to the park just below their dorm to take a stroll.

 

Kai held IU’s hands really tightly and he had no intention of letting go.

“Truthfully, this feels so unreal. I didn’t thought that you would actually choose me over Baekhyun.” Kai said.

“Me neither. I thought I would choose Baekhyun too. But I guess, Baekhyun was just a crush and I like you best !” IU said with a wide smile hanging on her face.

“Thanks a lot for choosing me, IU-yah.” Kai said to IU while tugging her hair behind her ear.

This action of him made IU blush madly and her face was already pink in colour.

“Aigooo, why are you pink IU-yah.” Kai pinched IU’s cheeks.

Kai pulled IU in and hugged her tightly.

“I mean what I said just now. Thank you so much for choosing me” Kai whispered into her ears.

“Will your company not accept our relationship?” IU asked.

“Don’t worry, I’ll solve it…” Kai said.

“Saranghae” Kai said.

“Me too…” 

 


Yay ! This story is finally completed !

Thanks for subscribing and the comments !

Love you guys lots !!