Chapter 2

His FAKE Girlfriend

 

“What!?!?” Hyun Joong and So Min both turned to look at Tae Sung.

“What are you talking about, dude? Why will I have to see her again?” Hyun Joong asked his friend.

“The obvious reason is that you guys are in the same school and the not so obvious one is that He Ra said that she will be watching you guys so if you never meet each other again, that will mean that you guys broke up or that it was all a lie. Either way, He Ra will come and harass you again,” Tae Sung replied in an expression that said ‘Duh..’.

So Min was sitting down but she felt like she was dropping. She had to endure more of this guy. She can deal with seeing him in school but seeing him a lot will only result in them hating each other more. ‘Why do I have to see more of this guy? He got himself into this trouble so he has to get out of it himself. I am not going to help him.’

So Min got up to leave but Hyun Joong stopped her.

“Where are you going?”

“I am leaving. This is none of my business; it’s yours so fix it yourself.”

“What?”

“Do you need me to repeat myself? Fine! I-am-leaving.-This-is-none-of-my-bussiness-it’s-yours-so-fix-it-yourself. Understand?” she said walking to the library exit.

“You can’t just leave.”

“Why can’t I? You are not my boss.” she turned and looked at him.

“Okay, come on please….If you help me, I will help you in return. Anything! All I am asking you to do is act for a few weeks, the most will be months.”

“I don’t need your help,” So Min said as she pouted her lips and turned towards the door again. ‘Who does this guy think he is; buying her with his help.’

“What about a house? Car? Money? University fees?”

At the sound of college fees, So Min stopped in her tracks. Having someone to pay her college fees would be a dream come true. She was an orphan. Her parents had died in a car accident when she was three and ever since then, her life was terrible. She was taken to an orphanage that took care of her. She was happy there but she felt empty like there was something missing in her. After she came out of the orphanage, she had to study hard to get a scholarship. She managed to get a scholarship but it was not full, she was still struggling. She had to work as a waitress and do some odd jobs after university hours to continue her studies.

She turned to face Hyun Joong. “Are you serious? University fees? They cost a bomb.”

“Okay, so university fees were the one that caught your attention. Yes, I am serious. I can pay your university fees.” It was true. His family owned many companies and malls so he was rich. He even has a condo of his own.

“So, are you game?” he asked So Min.

So Min was not sure whether she should accept it. It was really a good opportunity for her to finish her studies and get an MBA.

“I accept.”

“Okay then, let’s go!” Hyun Joong said as he walked towards her.

“Where are you going? I am not invisible, you know?” Tae Sung said as he ran after him.

“I am bringing her shopping. She needs a new wardrobe. How can she be my girlfriend with this clothes? She needs a makeover.” Hyun Joong said as he pointed at So Min’s clothes.

“What about me?” Tae Sung asked.

“You can stay here. Tomorrow you will get to see the transformation of an ugly duckling to a swan if she can transform,” he snickered as he left pulling So Min protesting that she was not an ugly duckling and she was NOT going shopping but he ignored her.

‘That girl is so cute.’Tae Sung thought as he whistled out of the library.

 

Nothing to say so till the next chapter……