Chapter 14

His FAKE Girlfriend

Hanging out with Tae Sung was fun, So Min acknowledged. Soon after they visited a few more places in the pretty country that was Switzerland, they headed back to the hotel.

Tae Sung was telling her a joke about the difference between the food of Switzerland and Korea. Still laughing, she entered the hotel in the company if Tae Sung. Being the gentleman that he was, he escorted her to her room only to see Hyun Joong standing outside her room.

Hyun Joong has been waiting for So Min to come back. He was a bit annoyed that she didn’t take his debit card when she was obviously not filled with money.  The sight of her with Tae Sung filled his gut with a calm rage that was best left unspoken of.

“Hey Tae Sung! What brings you here?”

“I was just escorting So Min back to her room.”

“Why-”

“Tae Sung, thank you for everything today. I’ll see you later.” With that said, she started pushing Tae Sung towards the direction of the lift. He gave her a confused look and then withdrew from their company. Hyun Joong just stood there and watched the whole scene with an irritated feeling lurking behind his facade of amusement.

So Min let out a sigh of relief. Hyun Joong did not look to happy and when he exploded, she preferred it if she was alone with him without the presence of another. Although she knew him for only a few days, she was already attuned to the meaning of his looks. ‘Weird…’

‘Is this jealousy?’ Hyun Joong wondered and then gave a silent laugh at the absurdity of the idea. ‘She’s a nerd! Nothing to be jealous of! As if Tae Sung would be interested in someone like her!’ Deciding to forgo the questions that was b in him as of why Tae Sung was with her so that he would not come across a jealous man, he decided on another route

“Why didn’t you take my card with you?”

There were some family and couples along the hallway that was not giving them weird looks as they were still outside her room in the middle of the hallway.

“Shall we go in first?”

“Can’t wait to get me alone?” Hyun Joong smirked. He knew very well why she wanted to go in to her room but he wanted to first.

“What? No! I just wanted to discuss this matter in the setting of privacy.”

Giving her grin filled with mischief, he entered her room.

************

 “Why didn’t you take the card?”

“I didn’t need it! I have some of my own savings.”

“But-”

“Can we just forget it? I really just want to take a rest.” Her outburst surprised Hyun Joong. He was coming to a realization that she actually had her own backbone which didn’t fit with the image of the nerd that he had painted on her. It didn’t fit at all.

************

 “Shall we play Twister?” Jo Kwon yelled out.

It was after dinner and they were all gathered in Hyun Joong’s room as it was the biggest of all.

‘Big enough to fit his ego!’ was So Min first thought when she saw his room. It was almost a suite but yet not one.

Jae Bum called the reception and requested the Twister mat from them. Instead of playing with the spinning board that indicates where each part of the body is suppose to go, Tae Sung decided he would be the one to call the shots. Surprising, So Min did not feel awkward although she was the only female.

Tae Sung is a tyrant. He has been calling out instructions that can really twist their bodies. They have been going at it for about an hour and yet Jae Bum, Hyun Joong and So Min are still in the game. After about 15 minutes of the game, Jo Kwon has already loss which leads him to cheering whoever he thinks has the potential to win every few minutes.

“Jae Bum, left hand red, left leg red.” There were only two available spots on the mat on red. Jae Bum placed his left hand at the edge of the mat on the red spot and somehow has to maneuver his body to the other red spot that was at the edge of the other side of the mat.

Hyun Joong’s two feet were on two red spots next to Jae Bum’s left hand, where else So Min’s right hand is on the red spot next to where Jae Bum is supposed to put his left leg. Hyun Joong caught So Min’s glance and gave her a smirk. So Min returned it with a smile. They knew Jae Bum was not going to make it and true enough; he did not which leaves So Min and Hyun Joong in the game.

15 minutes later, Hyun Joong and So Min were in an entirely new position.

Hyun Joong’s hands and feet were all on the yellow spots where else So Min’s hands and left feet were all on the blue spots. Her right leg was on a green spot but Tae Sung, Jae Bum and Jo Kwon was happy to change it to a blue spot also. Hyun Joong’s feet were in between his hands. So Min was not so lucky. She had a Spiderman type of look as her hands were in between her legs.

 They were both facing each other, both wanting to emerge the winner.

“Why don’t you give up? You should just let me win.”

“Nope.” So Min gave him a smile that spoke loudly on endurance.

“I think we should just watch how long they can stay in this position.” Jo Kwon laughed. “They look like they are about to attack each other.”

“What? No! You can’t do that!” So Min was worried. She knew she wouldn’t last long in this position. If an insect were to come then, she would surely fall.

She may have jinx it because as soon as she thought of it, a cockroach darted out in front of her causing her to fall forward unto Hyun Joong-

Kissing.Him.Straight.On.The.Lips!

 

ARGH!!!! I’m kind of jumping in joy now even though I’m the author! She kissed him-accidentally/on purpose?

Hahahahahahaahahahaha……………

What will happen next?

Only I would know!-sorry! :)