Chapter 6

His FAKE Girlfriend

Hyun Joong carried So Min’s stuff as they entered his house. Though it was a condo, it was huge. There were white sofas against the wall, a table in the middle and a large LCD screen television in the living room. Hyun Joong showed So Min her room and left her there.

“Hyun Joong!” So Min called out to Hyun Joong as he was about to leave the room.

“Where are your parents? Would they mind me staying here?” So Min asked.

“My parents don’t live with me. This is my personal condo so they won’t find out.” Hyun Joong said and exited her room.

“Oh,” So Min said. They were the only one in this house, so it was going to be easier for him to win their game.

“Crap!” So Min muttered soft enough that he didn’t hear.

************

So Min walked into the bathroom in her room to wash up. She was amazed with her looks. She slowly started washing the makeup of her face and changed into something comfortable for dinner.

************

They had dinner together. Hyun Joong cooked some kimchi and ramen for dinner. So Min came for dinner wearing a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and glasses. It was what she usually wore after university hours. It was pretty normal for her.

Hyun Joong saw her coming out of her room. He couldn’t stop staring at her legs. They were gorgeous. He felt like rubbing his hands against them slowly. The shorts she was wearing revealed more of her legs compared to the dress just now. Hyun Joong shook his head as though he could erase the image of her legs from his mind.

“I prepared dinner,” Hyun Joong said as he distracted his eyes from her legs by looking at her face and realized in frustration that she was wearing glasses.

“Can you remove the glasses? You look like a nerd,” Hyun Joong sarcastically said.

“What? I like them that way. Contact lenses are irritating. Anyway, we are at home. No one will see me like this, thus I will not ruin your image so will you just shut the hell up about my glasses,” So Min retort back. She did not why she was so angry. She rarely uses rude words but with Hyun Joong; it was like as though she couldn’t hold back. She turned to storm back to her room but thought better of it and sat down at the dining table instead.

Hyun Joong was stunned. She was not what he expected her to be. Who knew she had this rude side of her? He sat down for dinner. They ate in silence with Hyun Joong sneaking glances at her. ‘She’s cute but a pain in the .’ That thought lead Hyun Joong thinking about her . ‘Aish! What am I doing? I must be mad.’

So Min lifted her gaze from her food and realized that Hyun Joong was staring at her. ‘Why is he staring at me? Do I have something on my face?’ She cleared .

“Is there something on my face?” she asked.

“Wha-,” Hyun Joong asked distracted by her question. “Oh…umm….no. Nothing is on your face.”

“Then why are you staring at me?”

Hyun Joong quickly turned his gaze away from her. “Um…nothing.”

So Min decided to drop the matter. “I am going to bed. Night. Thanks for letting me stay,” So Min said as she got up from the table and headed to her room.

“Ya. Good night! You should really thank me more,” Hyun Joong couldn’t help saying back to her knowing that she heard.

‘What an arrogant bastard.’So Min thought as she walked to her room.

************

That night, So Min couldn’t sleep. She changed into a singlet instead of her top because she felt that it was really humid even though the air-con is on. She tossed and turned but sleep couldn’t come to her. “Aish!!” So Min sat up in bed, her hair a mess and her top crumpled from the tossing and turning.

Suddenly, her room door open and Hyun Joong came in.

“What the hell are you doing here?” So Min screamed. ‘He is not a ert right? Why did I agree to stay here?’

Hyun Joong was not expecting her to be awake so he was shocked when she shouted at him. His eyes looked at her and realized that she changed her t-shirt to a singlet. His eyes raked over her body, her fairly spilling from her singlet. She looked so tempting. As if she knew what he was looking at, she quickly pulled the comforter higher to cover her chest.

“You don’t have to cover yourself. You are not my type. You are not even interesting to look at,” Hyun Joong said although his words betrayed his thoughts.

So Min knew that she was not ‘interesting’ but hearing it from Hyun Joong, it kind of hurts. She was glad that it was dark so he could not see her hurt expression. “Why are you here, then?”

“I came to help you pick the clothes that you are going to wear tomorrow. Knowing you, you have no fashion sense.” Hyun Joong smirked at her.

“YOU KNOW ME? You don’t even know what I have been through so JUST SHUT UP and do whatever you need to do and leave.”

Hyun Joong wasn’t expecting her to burst out like that. “You do know that you are leaving in my house, don’t you? So who are you to tell me what to do?” As soon as the words left his mouth, he felt bad.

“You were the one who made me leave the place I was staying at and if you don’t like me staying here, I can leave!” So Min yelled at him. She knew she had nowhere to go but maybe if she begs her rent owner, he will let her stay again. She shuddered at the thought of how he might harass her if she wants to stay there again.

Hyun Joong noticed that she shuddered. ‘She cannot be thinking of going back there again, right? She must be mad!’ “If you are thinking of going back there, forget it!”

‘Argh!!How did he know what I was thinking? Eeesh!!!’So Min then slid under the comforter to sleep but before doing so, she threw a pillow at his head. “I HATE YOU!! Pick the clothes and Shoo!!”

Hyun Joong held back his laughter and picked up the pillow and threw it back at her. She gave him a glare and closed her eyes. ‘She is so cute and the word she used; shoo is so different from her. I never thought that a nerd like her will use shoo.’ Hyun Joong quickly picked her clothes from the clothes they bought at the mall just now and exited her room quietly since she was already asleep by the time he was done.

 

Like it? Don’t like it? You can tell me by comments or maybe we can chat or be friends. Btw, really sorry for my mistake. Forgive me'puppy eyes'

Ciao….