Chapter 3

His FAKE Girlfriend

“I hate shopping and I am not an ugly duckling!” So Min grumbled as Hyun Joong pulled her to his car. Her glasses were slipping since he was practically dragging her. Hyun Joong was surprised. What girl wouldn’t like shopping?

When So Min saw Hyun Joong’s car, she opened in awe. It was a red and sleek Ferrari. She has never ever sat in car before much less a Ferrari.  She always used public transport as the place she was staying which was just a room she rented was just a block away from her university.

So Min quickly snapped shut when Hyun Joong caught her staring at his car.

“Get in!”

She obeyed and entered the car, breathing in the scent of leather. She wore her seatbelt as Hyun Joong entered the car. He started the engine and started driving to one of the popular malls in Seoul.

“We are here.” Hyun Joong said as he stopped the car.

So Min looked at the building in front of her. It said Kim’s Shopping Mall. It was huge.

They entered the mall and everywhere they went, the staff greeted Hyun Joong. So Min was puzzled for she could not understand why they were doing that.

“Um…,” So Min said softly as she pulled Hyun Joong’s arm. He stopped and faced her.

“I still don’t know your name and why are they greeting you like you are some king or something?” So Min asked.

“My name is Kim Hyun Joong. My father….”

“You are Kim Hyun Joong? The son of the business man that owns many companies and malls? You?”

“Ya, me.”

“Oh, umm.. wow.. okay?” she said in a questioning tone.

“What about you?”

“Oh, me? Umm…my dad doesn’t own any companies or mall, as a matter of fact, they d….”

“No, I mean your name.”

“Oh, mianhe. My name is Jung So Min. You can call me So Min. Can I call you Hyun Joong?”

Hyun Joong was taken aback by her request. No female he has ever met has ever asked him whether they can call him Hyun Joong.  They just called him that.

“Oh, sure. Now, let’s go!”

He brought her to a shop that said ‘Makeover Saloon’ with a drawing of a girl looking like she was putting make up. So Min knew how to put makeup but it has been a long time since she last put make up.

The people in the saloon welcomed them in especially Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong told them to do a makeover on So Min and although she protested, they dragged her into a room and started doing stuff with her hair, nails, body and so on. They put So Min in a spa and left her there. After a while, they came back and started doing stuff with her body like waxing. They even massaged her. So min thanked her lucky stars that they were all female.

So Min was in a bathrobe that they provided as they did her hair and nails. Her long brown hair was washed and blown dry. The end of her hair was curled into ringlets while a few other females did her nails.

Then, makeup was put on her. They removed her glasses and she wore contact lenses. Finally, they brought her to a room to put on clothes for her. So Min protested saying she could wear her own clothes but they ignored her. There were rows and rows of clothes, bags and shoes ranging from Gucci to Prada. So Min was never the one for admiring items with this brands since she could not afford but she couldn’t help being amazed at the amount of stuff they had there.

She tried on clothes after clothes until she felt so tired. They finally decided she should wear a black dress that reached only to her mid-thigh and had a low cleavage to emphasize her curves. They gave her a silver bag that was so small that it looked like it could only hold a tissue. They even made her wear heels that were silver in color. She protested but they continued to ignore her. This was not her style. She was meant to wear cheap clothes and shoes not designer clothes and shoes. It wasn’t that she could not handle it; she dressed up when she was young before she realized that if she wanted to go to university, she had to stop her daydreaming and worked hard. She dropped all her fashion styles and focused on her dream of getting into university that she became a nerd. ‘Hyun Joong was only supposed to pay for my studies. I know he wants me to fit his image but this must have cost a bomb.’ 

Hyun Joong wondered how So Min was doing. She has been there a long time. He was sitting on a sofa in the salon waiting for her while playing with his phone. ‘She may still look like an ugly duckling. After all, she is one.’ Hyun Joong stopped playing with his phone and looked up. He froze.

In front of him was the most attractive woman Hyun Joong has ever seen. She had luscious curves, hazelnut eyes and full red lips. There was only one way to describe her legs; gorgeous . She was slim and she doesn’t look like she put much effort into it.

“Beautiful,” Hyun Joong muttered softly to himself.

 

Sorry bout the ugly duckling part. I mean So Min is not even an ugly duckling what with her looks. Mianhe.

Forgive me and comment please!!!! ^_^