Chapter 9

His FAKE Girlfriend

 

Hand in hand, Hyun Joong and So Min headed to Hyun Joong’s car. The bell had rung so they were free to go home. As soon as they were in the car, So Min yanked her hand away from Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong just shrugged and drove home. As soon as they were home, Hyun Joong entered his room, leaving So Min alone not that she cared. So Min entered her own room and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white turtleneck blouse. Instead of contacts, she wore her new pair of glasses. New because the night before, after they had their dinner, Hyun Joong so coincidentally needed her glasses to read something small and in the process ‘accidentally’ broke it. ‘Stupid Hyun Joong!’ Anyway, the reason So Min was dressed up like that was because she needed to go somewhere later and just so that Hyun Joong’s reputation is not ‘ruined’, she decided to wear something he chosen for her on the shopping trip in case anyone at school saw her. Before she was Hyun Joong’s girlfriend, no one would have even recognized her if they went to the same place she went but now because she is Hyun Joong’s girlfriend, everyone will recognize her. She sighed.

She put on a pair of black sneakers before heading out of her room. She was just about to leave the house when she thought about Hyun Joong. ‘Will he be hungry? I will be back quite late. Hmm….’ So Min then decided to cook him a dinner of spaghetti bolognaise before leaving. While she was cooking, So Min wondered what Hyun Joong was doing in his room that even in the hustle and bustle of her cooking, he didn’t come out. She decided to put that thought away and concentrate on her cooking. After the spaghetti bolognaise was finished, So Min scooped out a bit for herself and put the rest in a container in the refrigerator. After all, she did cook so she deserved to eat before she goes out.

She left Hyun Joong a note that his dinner was in the fridge and then left. She didn’t have a car but she didn’t mind because she always travels by foot. She sighed. It was such a nice evening.

************

After a long nap and a refreshing shower, Hyun Joong came out of his room feeling in higher spirit. He headed to his kitchen first. His stomach was rumbling and what was better to satiate his hunger than food? He had to pass by the dining table first before reaching the kitchen and he saw the note written by So Min.

‘Dinner in the refrigerator. I ate already so no need to leave some for me’

He opened the door of the refrigerator and saw the spaghetti bolognaise. He took it out and heated it up with the microwave. He wondered why she wrote the note instead of just telling him. ‘Was it because I was sleeping?’

The spaghetti bolognaise smelt wonderful and Hyun Joong delved into it, all thoughts erased from his mind. He decided to thank So Min for the spaghetti bolognaise so he knock on her room door but there was no response. He knocked again. Again there was no response so he opened it only to find it empty. He searched his house for her but there was no sign of her. He sat down on his couch frustrated.

‘Where are you So Min?’

 

So……people, where do u think So Min is going? Or who she will be meeting? It is not a guarantee that she will meet someone. I repeat: It is not a guarantee she will meet someone. Thanks to the 51 subscribers for subscribing to this story. For those of u who are reading this, pls feel free to guess where she will be going and whether she will be meeting someone and if so, who?

I will dedicate the next chapter to the one who got the right answer or the closest answer. If u one to guess, pm (private msg) me the answer so that it will be a secret. If u don’t want to guess, then never mine.

I have already roughly got the next chapter planned out so it will be coming soon but I am not too sure bout that cause I have my finals in 2 weeks time so I may not upload cause I need to study but I will try. If I upload also, it will be this week. Bye people!!!!!!!!!

PS: Sorry it’s short.

PPS: I was just wondering…….Is this story going too fast? Tell me!