Chapter 7

His FAKE Girlfriend

So Min woke up to the morning sun. She was wondering where she was when suddenly everything came flooding back to her. ‘Crap! The deal!’ She sat up so fast that she got head rush. She had no choice but to lie back onto the bed for a while to get rid of her head rush before rushing to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. She came out of the shower and headed towards the sofa that was in her room. Hyun Joong had laid out the clothes for her to wear for school.

‘I am sure they will get shock seeing me dress like that. My friends may not even recognize me. Wait. Who am I kidding? I don’t even have friends. They will surely make fun of me especially the girls. Urgh!!! This is frustrating.’She quickly put on her clothes which was a mid-thigh skirt and a tight fitting blouse. She quickly applied some light makeup. It has been such a long time since she used makeup.

“Hurry up!” Hyun Joong banged on the door.

So Min studied her appearance before leaving. She was very aware that her skirt was really short and that her blouse hugged her curves perfectly. She let down her hair to hide the fact that her blouse was hugging her curves perfectly too. After checking herself one more time and getting her new school bag, she ran out of the room and straight into Hyun Joong.

“Woah… sorry.” So Min straightened herself and looked at Hyun Joong. Suddenly, he backed her up against the wall; putting his hand on either side of her head and leaned in.

“Wha…what a...re you doing?” So Min asked. Their bodies were very close now. Their proximity was making her nervous. Hyun Joong’’s breath washed over her. ‘He smelled nice’ she noted. It was a scent between cider and spice. She closed her eyes as he leaned in closer.

Hyun Joong was trying out his ‘make-her-fall-in-love-with-me’ plan. He was going to need her craving for more. Just as he expected, she closed her eyes and prepared for the kiss. He held in a snort; like he would kiss her though he doesn’t deny that So Min looked gorgeous in the outfit he chose for her. Her long legs were against his and gosh, were they y. It wasn’t part of the plan though but he slid one of his hands from the wall to her arms and all the way down to her mid-thighs but he knew he needed to accomplish the plan. He turned and walked away y from her.

“Let’s go!” he acted as though they didn’t just have that ‘HOT’ moment just now instead he smirked at her. She blinked and a scowl formed unto her face. She huffed off towards the door and slamming it behind her. Hyun Joong snickered but he could still feel the feel of her skin against his hand.

“Argh!!” He ruffled his hair and walked out of the house.

************

“So...how was it? Like it? Do you want me to kiss you? I am so easily winning this bet,” Hyun Joong said as he entered the car. So Min was already sited there. Although So Min felt weird but they were supposed to pretend they were dating. She flushed. She did like it especially when he slid his hand down to her thigh. ‘No! I don’t like it. He didn’t even have the rights too. ert!’

“No, you are not! I have not even fallen in love with you, YOU ERT!” ‘So he thinks he won, huh? He has not even seen the true Jung So Min. From now on, I am going to make him fall in love with me, WAIT TILL HE SEE. Huh!’ She smiled sweetly at him before giving him a stony glare. So Min is going to try to flirt with the guys in the school to see how they react. She has never ever flirted before but hey! It’s worth a try as long as it works. Then Hyun Joong will be in her clutches. ‘Ha-ha.’

Hyun Joong was confused. Why was she smiling like that? He ignored her and drove to school.

************

So Min set her plan to action as soon as she came to school. Everyone was crowding around Hyun Joong’s car as soon as he entered school. They were all wondering who his new girlfriend was. She opened the door and stretches her legs first, making sure all the guys’ eyes were on her legs before stepping out. Somewhere in the crowd, a guy whistled. So Min smiled. ‘This action can be used. You are such a naughty girl, So Min.’ Hyun Joong came up behind her.

“What are you doing?” he hissed at her, making sure the others did not hear.

So Min gave him an innocent look. “What? I am following your reputation. You ALWAYS date girls that know how to flirt so why not unless you are jealous?” It was a plus for her if she could make him jealous.

Before Hyun Joong could respond, Tae Sung came up to him. “Man! Who is this chick?” he shouted aloud and then dragged Hyun Joong a distance away and proceeded to whisper in Hyun Joong’s ear.  “I thought you were with So Min yesterday. Why the new girl suddenly?” So Min laughed. They were within hearing distance so she could hear them whispering.

The guys all laughed when Tae Sung shouted aloud but the girls started throwing daggers at So Min with their eyes since the guys were all checking her out. She got the effect she wanted but if looks could kill, So Min knew she would be dead by now.

Hyun Joong nodded towards So Min and whispered back to Tae Sung. “It is her.”

“What?” Tae Sung could barely contain his whisper. He was so shock. So Min decided to help by walking towards them and holding her hand out.

“Hi, I am Jung So Min. I believe we have met yesterday at the library. You are Hyun Joong’s friend right? Nice to meet you.” She smiled at him. The rest of the students were still staring at them but some have already left for class which reminded So Min that she still had classes to get to. She wanted to finish her studies. That was the main reason why she agreed with this charade in the first place. Tae Sung seemed to be in a loss for words for he just nodded and shook her hand. He was staring at her like she was the best thing to eat since cheese bologna. He may really want to eat her. Hyun Joong slid his arms around So Min’s waist and began rubbing small circles into it and he could feel So Min stiffened. He gave her a smirk and whispered in her ear. “I have three words for you.”

She could feel his breath against her neck. A spine tingling feeling shot up and down her body. ‘Three words? What does it mean? Could it be…could it be…’ her thoughts were cut short when Hyun Joong once again leaned in and whispered in her ear. “Just give up.”

With that, he released his hand from her waist, held her hand and walked into school.

 

Hey chicas! What do you think? I purposely added in the a bit of hotness cause I didn’t want this chap to be so BORING….

Hope you like it and please do comment.