Chapter 1

His FAKE Girlfriend

 

So Min and Hyun Joong are in the library after university hours. So Min’s head is bent over a book but Hyun Joong was on the phone.

“Yah, yah, I know. I also want to break up with her but she wants proof,” Hyun Joong said loudly. So Min was sitting on the seat next to him but he ignored her.

“Can you please keep quiet? I am trying to read,” So Min said softly as she pushed her glasses up.

‘Who is this girl, thinking she has the right to shut me up. She looks like a nerd, what with her glasses and her out of fashion tastes. Eeesh…talk about ugly duckling.’Hyun Joong thought as he continued talking loudly.

“What are you actually doing in the library? Aren’t….CRAP! She knows you are in the library, she is going there now,” Tae Sung said at the other end of the line. He knew his friend too well. When he is interested in a girl, he will go to all means to get her but when he loses interest; he just breaks up with them. Let’s just say he doesn’t have to go to all means to get a girl because of his looks.

“What?!?! How did He Ra know I am here? Who told her?” Hyun Joong replied, flabbergasted. He told her he was with his new girlfriend but he wasn’t. He doesn’t even have a new girlfriend. He said it because he wanted her to accept the fact that they were not a couple anymore. He just lost his interest in her but she didn’t want to let go. Normally girls will just get over him when he broke up with them but He Ra was like glue sticking to him. ‘Crap! Where am I going to find a girlfriend now?’

“Umm…” Tae Sung hesitated, then continued “She was behind me but I didn’t realize. I guess she overheard. I will rush there as fast as possible but maybe you should get out of there. Like now.”

Hyun Joong can see He Ra entering the library. He knew the look in her eyes. She wanted to see his new girlfriend. “Too late, she’s here,” Hyun Joong said as he snapped his phone shut.

“Hi, He Ra.” he greeted her casually but his mind was in a mess.

“Hi, Hyun Joong. I was just wondering who your new girlfriend is. I am DYING to meet her!” she crooned and looks around, satisfied with what she saw.

“So, where is she?” she said and smirked.

‘Otoke? Otoke? Where am I supposed to find a girlfriend at last minute?’Hyun Joong wondered as he looked to his left. A thought struck him. ‘She seems like an easy catch. Anyway, I don’t care. I just need her to pretend for a while.’ He grabbed So Min by her shoulders and pulled her close.

“This is my new girlfriend, He Ra, so will you leave us now and GO.” Hyun Joong calmly said. He could fell So Min in shock but he didn’t care.

“What?” He Ra shrieked. “You chose that girl over me?” she continued shrieking. Hyun Joong wished she wouldn’t do that. It was drawing a crowd.

“Ya, I chose her over you. Happy? Now will you please go?”

“I am so not happy. I am not leaving until you show me some prove because I so don’t believe you,” He Ra continued.

“Umm…excuse me, whoever you are, I just want to say that I am not…” that was as far as So Min got before Hyun Joong’s lips came crashing down on hers.

That was the prove Hyun Joong had for He Ra. This was the only thing he could think of. ‘Aish, this is disgusting, I am kissing an ugly duckling but He Ra wouldn’t believe it if I don’t add effect. Aish!!!’

This was So Min first kiss. She struggled against the Hyun Joong but he held her tight. ‘Who the hell is this guy? I don’t even know him and suddenly he is claiming that I am his girlfriend. Is he crazy? But I have to admit it’s nice.’ And with that, she stopped struggling and loss herself in the kiss.

‘I knew she was an easy catch. I will have to explain to her later that she is nothing to me or she will stick to me like glue but her lips is kind of nice to kiss.’Hyun Joong deepened the kiss by probing So Min’s lips open for He Ra to see.

So Min felt like she was in heaven. Yeah, she was kissing an abnormal guy that suddenly claimed her as his girlfriend and kissed her but it was nice to have his tongue in .

“STOP!!! I don’t want to see anymore,” He Ra wailed.

Hyun Joong and So Min broke apart, both breathing hard. So Min’s lips were a bit swollen.

Hyun Joong was grinning. ‘Well, that was easy. He Ra finally decided to leave him even though he had to kiss ugly duckling.’ He could feel the effect he was having on her when they kissed.

“Bye!!” Hyun Joong watched He Ra stomped off in the direction of the exit of the library but not before she had the final word.

“I will be watching you and your nerd girlfriend, Kim Hyun Joong!” He Ra said in a menacing voice and stomped out of the library.

“Gosh, man. Where did you pick her up?” Tae Sung said running towards Hyun Joong while pointing a finger at So Min like she was an insect. The crowd has cleared after He Ra left so only Hyun Joong, So Min and Tae Sung were left.

“I was desperate so I just grabbed whoever that was near to me and she was the nearest,” Hyun Joong explained to Tae Sung.

“But her?” Tae Sung asked pointing a finger at So Min again.

‘Who was this guy? Were there a group of crazy people going around harassing people.’ So Min had snapped out of her own personal heaven after the kiss ended. She was furious now. She was going to give him a piece of her mind.

“Ya, why did you choose me? I am not even your girlfriend, you ing bull! I didn’t even give you the right to kiss me, you bastard. That was my first kiss, okay?” So Min was close to tears now. She had wanted to give her first kiss to the guy she truly loved and who loved her. She was not really the kind that burst out but she was just too angry.

“Yes, about that, I wanted to talk to you. It was just an act. I needed someone to act as my girlfriend just now so I could break up with my girlfriend. And by the way, I am not a ing bull! Look at yourself, ugly duckling! You can go now. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other.” Hyun Joong started calmly and ended up shouting. ‘How dare she call me ing bull! She herself is an ugly duckling. Luckily, we will have no contact whatsoever anymore. I cannot believe that such a quiet girl can suddenly be so loud. I guess she is not as simple as I thought.’

“Please keep quiet,” the librarian said as she put her fingers to her lips.

‘Umm...actually, you guys will still have to meet each other,” Tae Sung said after the librarian left.

“What!?!?” Hyun Joong and So Min both turned to look at Tae Sung.

 

Hey everybody! This is my 2nd fanfic. Hope you enjoy. This story is totally different from the old one. Comment please………… <3