Boyfriend

Best Friend

“Thank you” Byunghun said as I got off his motorcycle. “I had a great time”

 

I smiled at him “I also did have a great time. Thank you for forcing me into this”

 

Byunghun playfully rolled his eyes “As if you didn’t like it” then he smiled “Forced or not, still, thank you”

 

I smiled more “Take care, okay? Don’t get hurt”

 

“I told you, dangerous is my name” He said

 

I rolled my eyes “Well say hello to your new name, safety. Dangerous or not, I just want you to be safe” I told him.

 

Byunghun softened and nodded. “I will, Baby” then he pulled me and kissed my forehead.

 

“I’ll call you later” He said as he broke the hug. “I think you better go inside and take care of your family”

 

I innocently blinked at him and glanced at the house. At the window I saw Key oppa and Taemin, both glaring at Byunghun. “Don’t mind them” I turned my attention back to Byunghun. “They’re just being like little kids”

 

Byunghun chuckled “Well then, if that’s what you say” In a split second, Byunghun gave me a peck on the lips. “Goodbye” He whispered then drove off.

 

I smiled with content and went inside the house.

 

“WHO WAS THAT?!!” Key oppa asked as I got inside the house.

 

I took my jacket off and placed it at the rack “My boyfriend” I casually answered then Key oppa stared at me with wide eyes.