Happiness

Best Friend

We finished eating at 5pm, so Byunghun suggested that we should go already. I pouted as the thought of going back home, but I didn’t say anything but followed him.

 

He started his motorcycle and headed back. As we were on the ride ‘home’, I realized that he took a different route. He definitely isn’t heading home. “Where are we going?” I asked “I thought we’re going home?”

 

“I didn’t say anything about ‘home’” He emphasized “I just simply said ‘let’s go’”

 

“Then where are we going?” I curiously asked

 

“To paradise” He answered as he fastened his driving.

 

After about an hour, we reached Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain.

 

We were walking along the sides while waiting for the fountain to start. “What time does it start?” I asked Byunghun.

 

“A few more minutes” He answered. “You haven’t been here before?” He curiously asked

 

I shook my head as an answer “Everyone is too busy to take me”

 

He leaned on a railing and said “Well then, you have your first time with me” he smiled.

 

As if on cue, the fountain started. “WAAH!” I beamed in delight. I’ve seen it from watching TV’s before, but I’ve never seen it up close. “So beautiful” my eyes sparkled.

 

“Yes, really beautiful.” He agreed. “You are indeed beautiful”

 

What?

 

I looked at him and I saw him affectionately smiling at me. Was he looking at me the whole time?!

 

“I was talking about the fountain” I innocently blinked.

 

“And I was talking about you” He said as if it was nothing.

 

I could hear my heart beating fast and my cheeks turning crimson red. Byunghun, you stupid. You’re making me fall in love with you.

 

“I’ll give you a deal” he suddenly said

 

“What is it?” I curiously asked

 

Then he inched forward me “If you kiss back, you’d be my girlfriend. But if you won’t then let’s just stay as friends” Then he inched more until his lips touched mine.

 

His lips were soft and tender…And kissable. My heart is beating so fast that even I cannot keep up with it. I smiled from the kiss and wrapped my arms around Byunghun’s neck, closed my eyes and kissed him back. I could feel Byunghun’s smile against my lips and kissed me deply with pure love.

 

Byunghun-ah…I love you.