Date

Best Friend

Byunghun did pick me up at 10 in the morning at our house as he promised. As usual, he brought his motorcycle again, but this time, he brought two helmets; one for me, and one for him.

 

He took me Cheonggyecheon Stream.

 

“Why did you take me here?” I curiously asked him as we both walked

 

He shrugged “I couldn’t think of anything, that’s why” He simply answered

 

I rolled my eyes and said “We should have just gone to the mall” I suggested

 

He shook his head “It’s boring there and we can go there any time we want”

 

Well…He has a point..

 

“It’s better walking around here when it’s night time” I pointed out. It’s true. I sat down at the staircase near the water of Cheonggyecheon Stream.

 

He looked around then sat next to me. “I’m such a boring date, huh?” He asked me. I shook my head and smiled at him. “Our date is just starting”

 

He smiled and took my hand “Come on, let’s go near the fountains” He suggested. I nodded my head and we both headed near the fountains.

 

“Wah! It’s so beautiful!” I beamed

 

After Cheonggyecheon Stream, we headed to eat. We had too much great time at the waters that we didn’t realize that it was already 3 in the afternoon.

 

We searched for a restaurant, and there we ate for our ‘lunch’. Byunghun ordered a lot of foods even though it was just the two of us. Well, he surprisingly has a big appetite for such a skinny body.

 

He kept on feeding me, and I did so too. We were like a couple. People would pass by and whisper that ‘Such a cute couple’. Little did they know that we’re only friends.