Hyosung & Jonghoon......

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few months later.....


'Twin? A twin!' 
That was Gina's reaction when she met Doctor Kim for their next appointment. She never thought she will got two babies at once. Her mom and dad was beyond from happy. They had mixed feelings, wether to be happy or sympathy towards Gina. Therefore, they promised to never let her feel alone and sad.

Right now, she was in the hospital. It's past her due date almost ten days. Both doctor and her parent advised her to do an operation to bring the two souls to the world. And now she was lying on the bed at the operation theatre, paralysed from waist and below due to the anaesthetic given to her few minutes ago. She can't believe this is real. She's going to give birth to them soon.

"Ready, Gina? We will start the operation now."

Doctor Kim approached her. He's fully dressed in his attire. He gave her a sweet and encouraging smile. He knows the story behind her pregnancy from Seungho. He's shocked but somehow glad that Gina didn't do abortion like some of the girls out there. He's been the third person close to her ever since her pregnancy. He feels a unique feeling with Gina. Maybe because of his past too. He hurt his love and leave her when she needed him the most. 

Gina nodded her head with a smile. Doctor Kim then proceed with the surgery.

A few moments later, she heard a cried and another cry. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. She shed a grateful tears. Yes, they were two babies. A girl and a boy. Five minutes that separate the first baby with the baby boy. Gina was grateful they were born healthy and normal. She's now a mother of two babies. She's in a great shock when Doctor Kim said she was carrying two babies in her womb. Now, they had been born and breath the air outside of her womb. 

She stared at the busy nurses bustled in and out of the room. They were measuring and jotting down the important details about the baby. She smiled as she remembered how hard her mom and dad take care of them, three person in a body. They'll make sure Gina wasn't tired, eat a lot of great foods, finding about hundreds different names for the pair, also preparing their equipment. 

Soyeon was more excited then the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter